Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Bought this unused from the members market, Bykski dual TR4/AM4 waterblock, comes with removable RGB (not installed) and mounting hardware. Spent ages trying to find one as they had done the EK brainfart of changing the clear plexi blocks to frosted plexi then discontinuing the clear ones, just when I had given up hope I was browsing the MM and one appeared :D

DSC-1062.jpg

Soldato
OPPO Reno Jet Black 6GB/256GB. Just collected minutes ago from the Amazon Locker.

1577064994.jpg

Waiting until tomorrow to open and set up as I'm off out on a Xmas drinking session shortly. :)

Soldato
Can I ask where you got this from? I've made my own and it's pretty good but I've no idea if it tastes anywhere close to how it should so would love to pick up a carton.

Sure. I got it from Amazon. In the past I've got it from https://www.americansweets.co.uk/ but they don't seem to be stocking it this Christmas. Amazons prices are way higher and have actually gone up and up as it got closer to Christmas. They've gone from charging £9.99 a cargo to £14.99. Up to you if you think its worth paying that for the chance to try it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom