*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019 ***

Man of Honour
5c2hAvQ.gif

Welcome all to the OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2019,

A couple were late sending and one seems to have been held up by MyHermes so we have a few of people with no gift to open :o
hopefully they will get them soon

Remember you have to post a picture of your gift in this thread by New Years Day!!

*** Please don't use spoiler tags for the pictures. it makes the thread easier to moderate ***

Beyond that, Merry Christmas everybody :)

The Draw... (id advise you open your pressie before looking at the list)
List below in order of Secret Santa -- Receiver
:cool: next to the receiver = pic posted

Ahleckz -- Diddums :cool:
benjii -- MikeB :cool:
bledd -- dirtychinchilla :cool:
booyaka -- Clov!s :cool:
BriT -- bledd :cool:
cainer -- Maccy :cool:
Clov!s -- Ahleckz :cool:
Diddums -- benjii :cool:
dirtychinchilla -- mushtafa :cool:
Greebo -- LuckyBenski :cool:
HecFam -- Vidar :cool:
Hilly -- HecFam :cool:
Hyburnate -- valve90210 :cool:
joey1211 -- neoglow :cool:
kinobestew123 -- BriT :cool:
krisboats -- Marky :cool:
Lakeland -- rotters :cool:
LewisRaz -- mrk :cool:
LiamJ -- TwsT :cool:
LuckyBenski -- kinobestew123 :cool:
Maccapacca -- Hyburnate :cool:
Maccy -- Nitefly :cool:
Marky -- cainer :cool:
Megahurtz400 -- Street :cool:
MikeB -- LiamJ :cool:
mrk -- Lakeland :cool:
mushtafa -- Megahurtz400 :cool:
neoboy -- joey1211 :cool:
neoglow -- wedrum :cool:
Nitefly -- krisboats :cool:
PU7E -- Greebo :cool:
RoboCod -- Maccapacca :cool:
rotters -- booyaka :cool:
Street -- PU7E :cool:
TheKwango -- LewisRaz :cool:
touch -- TheKwango :cool:
TwsT -- Hilly :cool:
valve90210 -- neoboy :cool:
Vidar -- RoboCod :o
wedrum -- touch :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow, what an amazing haul! First this mahoosive box turned up on Friday (foot for scale):

an559yUl.jpg
Then I excitedly opened it right after midnight... to find an entire Christmas worth of Haribo :eek:
X19CL5ol.jpg
Dug through all the packing to find a whole heap of pressies and probably the classiest card we've had this year :)

sFkkPNLl.jpg
First up... A book which I think will be very helpful. In 2019 I've been an especially bad stress-head and in 2020 I intend to do better. Now I can tick two goals off the list, as it will be the first physical book I finish in about 5 years too. Thank you, this is so thoughtful :)

8ovdBLzl.jpg

Then a coffee selection... I'm a big coffee lover and this will provide lots of treats over the Christmas period and beyond! Think I will start tomorrow morning.

qTjxqQQl.jpg
I don't even know where I posted about this... my favourite combination: Peanut butter and Marmite :D and it's the classy peanut butter I so rarely treat myself to as well!

mYtvTBml.jpg
Then not one, not two but EIGHT tasty porters... no doubt courtesy of a clue in @Feek 's Friday beer and gin thread... more goodies to enjoy during my break!

v48f0BCl.jpg
And lastly a little present hiding amongst the packing... I guess this is the one SS mentioned, or I have one more to find! I haven't thrown the box out yet...

A scratchcard! My girlfriend scratched this as she's never done one (at 30! :eek:) but sadly didn't win this time. Maybe I should have scratched it as I am Lucky Benski after all ;)

RLOZfxkl.jpg
Opening these was super exciting and has made my Christmas. I'll really enjoy all of these gifts a lot. That was some EPIC stalking, huge thanks @Greebo and big thanks to @cainer for pulling it all together and wrangling 40 of us for another year :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wow, what an amazing haul! First this mahoosive box turned up on Friday (foot for scale):
an559yUl.jpg
Then I excitedly opened it right after midnight... to find an entire Christmas worth of Haribo :eek:
X19CL5ol.jpg
Dug through all the packing to find a whole heap of pressies and probably the classiest card we've had this year :)
sFkkPNLl.jpg
First up... A book which I think will be very helpful. In 2019 I've been an especially bad stress-head and in 2020 I intend to do better. Now I can tick two goals off the list, as it will be the first physical book I finish in about 5 years too. Thank you, this is so thoughtful :)
8ovdBLzl.jpg

Then a coffee selection... I'm a big coffee lover and this will provide lots of treats over the Christmas period and beyond! Think I will start tomorrow morning.
qTjxqQQl.jpg
I don't even know where I posted about this... my favourite combination: Peanut butter and Marmite :D and it's the classy peanut butter I so rarely treat myself to as well!
mYtvTBml.jpg
Then not one, not two but EIGHT tasty porters... no doubt courtesy of a clue in @Feek 's Friday beer and gin thread... more goodies to enjoy during my break!
v48f0BCl.jpg
And lastly a little present hiding amongst the packing... I guess this is the one SS mentioned, or I have one more to find! I haven't thrown the box out yet...
A scratchcard! My girlfriend scratched this as she's never done one (at 30! :eek:) but sadly didn't win this time. Maybe I should have scratched it as I am Lucky Benski after all ;)
RLOZfxkl.jpg
Opening these was super exciting and has made my Christmas. I'll really enjoy all of these gifts a lot. That was some EPIC stalking, huge thanks @Greebo and big thanks to @cainer for pulling it all together and wrangling 40 of us for another year :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

You are so very welcome. You were fun to stalk and research. I really hope 2020 is a much better year for you and I know what a bad time you have been having in 2019 so I wanted to brighten things up a bit. I know what it feels like as I have been in a much worse place 7 years ago myself. That book is really helpful and somebody bought it for me when I was letting life get to me.

Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy everything but I will just say peanut butter and marmite is just wrong and you need help bro :p:p

ps. You have found all the pressies so you can throw away the box

Associate
mpK22mC.jpg

Poodle looking suitably impressed at my haul, on to the unwrap

Vk0BsDJ.jpg
Love it many thanks, I have been impressing the other half with my wide ranging knowledge of how to get the Germans off the beach already

Many thanks benjii and top work yet again by Cainer!

Last edited:
Soldato
Many thanks to my SS!

Did have a good chuckle at it :)

Cant wait to get on Simcity 2000 on my windows 95 pc :)

Also going to be breaking out the hot sauce for out traditional christmas day nibbles this evening!

Thanks again :)

Soldato
Thank you SS! @joey1211

I lol’d at the Alien card, tshirt fits perfect and holy hell those nuts are spicy! :eek: With those and sprouts later, the bog roll is going in the freezer!

Thank you to @cainer for organising, awesome job :)

Merry crimbo all, have a great day!

7cyySlR.jpg
Hi8OfGh.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Thank you very much @HecFam!

Love my gifts of man stuff, Star Wars and type 2 Diabetes!:eek::D:D:D.

Have told my kids if they're naughty I'm using the fire steel to burn their presents haha!

20191225-101948.jpg

Merry Christmas all! And +1 thanks Cainer for organizing this!

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers @Marky

2Re8ACJ.jpg

as i live ~50 yards from the beach...
5hS5dPm.jpg

and a tackle box full of rigs to use on the beach..
0LFCXdh.jpg

Thanks again mate they will be put to good use :D

Soldato
i0joUw7.jpg

Thank you Diddums! Haribo Strawbs are my favourite Haribo. I really appreciate the night sky book, I've been meaning to get back into astronomy, but struggling to find the time. Flicking through it has given me the urge to try harder to make time. I appreciate it, cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom