FIFA 20

Soldato
2nd weekend without WL and not complaining judging from the issues I've read.

Still doing the odd SBC though, so far I've done mascherano/otw promes and one totw which resulted in 85 Banega. My team is pretty set apart from one big player(1mil). It was going to be son/mbappe but a couple of players changed that and it's looking to be 88 Best.

I also have enough high rated players to do one icon SBC cheaply so may try my luck when I'm back.

Soldato
I assumed that but now he's at a decent price I seem to be playing against him much more and he's a real handful. Mbappe is lethal but his finishing is questionable at times, Neymar is so much better in that aspect.
He’s alright but I guess what I meant was don’t be expecting the Ronaldo of the last few FIFA’s. I’d be looking a ADP for that sort of money 87 version. 5* weak foot, pace and agile I’ve played about 300 games with him.

Soldato
Went 20-6 this weekend which is a bit of a turn up for the books considering the way I'm feeling.

On another weekend I'd try and push on for Elite but all I want to do is sleep.

How you boys doing?

Soldato
Played with untradables last 3 weeks it's tough with these teams you play against now. I'm 14-4 and can't motivate myself to play anymore. CR7 is around 800k Messi is around 900k and neymar is around 670k absolute madness for this time of year.

Soldato
How come my team has suddenly turned to **** now Squad Battles has reset? Also, any half decent ST for cheap in ENG/PL, Giroud and Batshuayi are bang average, all my goals seem to be coming from Midfield.

Back
Top Bottom