Are you going to buy an iPad Pro?

• Yes

Votes: 146 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 295 66.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Accidental damage - £39 excess instead of ~ £400

Also JL’s second year is a guarantee not a warranty - any significant (or tbh even non significant) enclosure damage and they won’t honour the second year

Caporegime
From what i have seen online, it's going to have the same camera design as the iPhone 11 Pro, not sure if i'll get one yet.

Hard to be interested in an upgraded camera setup on an iPad, I must have used the one of mine single figure number of times.

I've got the previous gen 10.5" Pro and the only thing I'd like is the smarter pen setup. Other than that it's pretty perfect.

Soldato
Hard to be interested in an upgraded camera setup on an iPad, I must have used the one of mine single figure number of times.

I've got the previous gen 10.5" Pro and the only thing I'd like is the smarter pen setup. Other than that it's pretty perfect.
This is what i have seen so far, not 100% sure how accurate it will be.

RAUhkzX.jpg

Associate
What with the expected form factor change of the iPhone Pro this year, it would make sense to keep it consistent having the three camera setup on the iPad Pro as well.

I’m definitely on the hunt for a new iPad, but if I could pick up a 2018 model on the relatively cheap side then I could go that route as well.

Soldato
New advertising campaign - "What's an SD card?"
I just don't really get the rear camera. I've seen the people on TV at sports events, or when celebrities are near using the ipad as a camera. Holding up a fragile 12" slab of glass just isn't the best way though... Maybe I'm just holding it wrong.

Have there actually been many/any rumours on a new ipad pro this year? It's difficult to imagine them being faster than they are just now.
Adding some structural support is probably the best change they could make.

Soldato
The iPad Pro is running 1 gen old hardware so I can see it being updated at some point.

The difficulty they will have is if they don’t do it before March they’ll be less 6 months away from next generation hardware for the 2020 iPhone. One easy way to disenfranchise your ‘pro’ user base is to release a £1k tablet with old hardware and then reveal next gen chips a couple of months later.

Soldato
I bought the new 2019 ipad air last week. Loving it! It's the perfect model for me personally.

If they release a pro model with OLED/MicroLED as rumoured then I might upgrade and give mine to the mrs.

Back
Top Bottom