Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 23rd January 2020]

Caporegime
I've seen him in 3 games recently and he has been awful, consistently makes the wrong decisions and some of his passing is awful, even short range stuff. How does he get picked ahead of Mata?

They offer completely different things. Mata can't press and doesn't have the legs to play 2 games a week.

fez

fez

Caporegime
And whenever we win I just think oh great, Ole has more time to drag out this shambles.

Sad times.

This is how I have felt with our last 3 managers. You get to the point where you want to lose just to get rid of a failing manager.

don’t reckon Ole is going anywhere for another season or so though. He’s the owners wet dream. Won’t rock the boat. Loyalty for days from the fans. Cheap in the grand scheme of things.

Caporegime
This is how I have felt with our last 3 managers. You get to the point where you want to lose just to get rid of a failing manager.

don’t reckon Ole is going anywhere for another season or so though. He’s the owners wet dream. Won’t rock the boat. Loyalty for days from the fans. Cheap in the grand scheme of things.

I can get your point but do you honestly believe we have players of great quality that would be at a different level under a different manager? Arguably our 3 best players are all out injured so that doesn't help.

Man of Honour

Yep, same here. It's going to have to get a LOT worse to shift the likes of Ole and Woodward, or at least cause any major changes. I'd rather that though, more years of this garbage will be painful.

I can get your point but do you honestly believe we have players of great quality that would be at a different level under a different manager? Arguably our 3 best players are all out injured so that doesn't help.

It's not really about that, you can coach any decent players to be a cohesive team. Our players aren't that bad, but the staff are poor and the structure above them is a farce.

fez

fez

Caporegime

I think we would have a bunch of players that look like they might have a plan on the pitch. I think we could have a team that moves as a unit and doesn’t look like 11 random players who happen to be on the same pitch. Making runs, moving up and down the pitch as a unit and making simple interplay’s shouldn’t be beyond a well managed team.

A better question is what makes you think Ole is doing as good a job as someone like Poch would. What has he improved beyond morale at United?

Back
Top Bottom