Man of Honour
I work some nights and generally my sleeping is all over the place - not an insomniac but my sleeping pattern gets thrown out easily.

Man of Honour
You can click the "+ Multi" button then when you are ready to post select the ones you want from the "Insert Quotes..." button that comes up bottom right. I usually just highlight and click quote on the first one then cut that to the clipboard, do the same on the next one but instead of copy/cutting it just paste in the other quote and post then edit the post if I want to do more than 2 quote LOL bit long winded but just seems to work for me.

Caporegime
You can click the + Multi then when you are ready to post select the ones you want from the "Insert Quotes" button that comes up bottom right. I usually just highlight and click quote on the first one then cut that to the clipboard, do the same on the next one but instead of copy/cutting it just paste in the other quote and post then edit the post if I want to do more than 2 quote LOL bit long winded but just seems to work for me.
God damnit. :p

Soldato
You click multi quote on each one then 'insert Quotes' under the text box for entering a message.

Like so...

are you guys insomniacs as in not been to sleep yet?
or crazy people who get up at 4-30am lol

i cant figure out this multi quote thing
do i need to quote 1 post first
then click multi quote answer that and repeat?
yeah i worked 12 hour night shifts in the past
but really suited me as definitely like this picture lol

oK1Cwn1.png

Soldato
You can click the "+ Multi" button then when you are ready to post select the ones you want from the "Insert Quotes..." button that comes up bottom right. I usually just highlight and click quote on the first one then cut that to the clipboard, do the same on the next one but instead of copy/cutting it just paste in the other quote and post then edit the post if I want to do more than 2 quote LOL bit long winded but just seems to work for me.
You click multi on every message you want to quote and then click insert quotes.

Thread is here but hasn't been posted in in awhile https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/night-owls.18681246/

probably all asleep lol

Mostly if I can't sleep I end up browsing random stuff on YouTube though sometimes backfires especially if I find something interesting and end up being more awake.

i do that a lot one thing catches my eye and go off on a tangent

If I want to sleep I just put on a pc game I really want to play and I find myself nodding off at my desk.

Where did my life go so wrong :p

wrong? whats wrong with gaming and sleeping at your desk lol

Thanks, I usually watch something on YouTube, iplayer or twitch.
thank god for the internet

well i sort of almost nearly just about got it lol--hopefully didnt miss too many of you :)
bit dyslexic but am on pc at the moment so should figure it out
on phone i will have no hope
but dont want any one thinking i am just trying to bump
my post count by replying separately to people

edit not right but its a start

I usually forget the option exists and just reply to each message individually.
i got a few moans for that
thought i was trying to bump post count
just i couldnt do multi quote especially on phone
and i hate not answering some one who took the time to post

edit
so i use edit sometimes instead
thanks rroff
and acme
and yeah i am the same moon man
got to sit for around an hour after getting up before
i come awake

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
i got a few moans for that
thought i was trying to bump post count
just i couldnt do multi quote especially on phone
and i hate not answering some one who took the time to post

edit
so i use edit sometimes instead
thanks rrof
and acme
and yeah i am the same moon man
got to sit for around an hour after getting up before
i come awake

Let them moan they're just trying to bump their post count lol.

I find it makes it a little easier to follow the replies as the wrong use of multi quote can conflate something and you then get people replying to a misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom