*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Very nice!, sold my little CRF rally and looking to get something no bigger than 700cc.

Was considering a 675 Striple R but not sure how i would get on with it being so lanky.

Soldato
If i won the lotto i would have all the bikes, reality is i'm going to be on road 100% of the time i would think.

I would get the Tenere out of those two though.

Associate
New bike time - T120 black with a few additions, Remus cans (baffles out), Fox shocks, Bar end mirrors, Led lights, Avon Spirit ST tyres and a few other bits....Much fun and great noise!

Soldato
qapfLVbh.jpg

That looks lovely, got out on mine for 30 minutes before the rain came back although Thursday and Friday are meant to be dry and sunny so hoping to get out for longer.

Man of Honour
Why? What happened? Haven’t been since last summer and it was very busy, business as usual.
The owner kicked Lynn and her other half out because they decided to bring in a family member to start running it instead, basically they seen what Lynn had built and thought they'd cut out the middleman. All the bikers I know have said they won't be going back.

This happened at the back end of last year/early this year.

Associate
Dunno guessing
The owner kicked Lynn and her other half out because they decided to bring in a family member to start running it instead, basically they seen what Lynn had built and thought they'd cut out the middleman. All the bikers I know have said they won't be going back.

This happened at the back end of last year/early this year.

Last time I went was probs end of summer last year Aug/Sept time. Didn't know that.

Associate
\

Very nice and great condition, I'm local and have had a blue 636 C1H for about 7 years now, I love it. Shame about the raven mind you!

Brought it last year after a 5ish year break, previous bike was a 918cc blade. Didn't ride it as much as I wanted last year and some confidence has gone due to having a break. Was hoping smash it this year and do some touring but that's gone out the window now.

Soldato
Lockdown washed and polished within an inch of the auld girls life!! Again!!! :D

resized2.png

resized1.png

Back
Top Bottom