*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Fury’s getting knocked out.

Anyone fancy a bet? £50. I have Fury to lose by KO. You have every other result?

The only way Fury is losing is by KO, Wilder winning on points is about as likely as Hearn admitting Frank’s better than him

Soldato
Before watching the 2nd Ortiz fight I would have said Fury on points, after watching it you have to give credit to Wilder he backs himself will happily put his chin on the line. Fury can’t punch for toffee so he’s safe on that count.

The other way of looking at it, is did Fury only get tagged because he was getting fatigued? Looking forward to it :cool:

Soldato
Before watching the 2nd Ortiz fight I would have said Fury on points, after watching it you have to give credit to Wilder he backs himself will happily put his chin on the line. Fury can’t punch for toffee so he’s safe on that count.

The other way of looking at it, is did Fury only get tagged because he was getting fatigued? Looking forward to it :cool:

Please let’s not have this again. These guys hit hard enough to kill each other never mind put the other on the canvas for 10 seconds. If Fury had no power every sparring partner he stepped in with would have walked over him.

Roberto Duran at 9 and half stone put a horse to sleep. Fury is twice the size of Duran.

Permabanned
So when did Fury last knock someone out cold? Not stopped but out cold on the canvas?
Not really the same thing. Klitschko couldn’t knock Fury or Aj out but he had knockout power.

Fury’s style doesn’t lend its self well to knocking people out he rarely sits on his punches because he’s always slipping and sliding.

Wilders whole style is built around him sitting on his punches.

Caporegime
Yeah so hyped. Hope Fury puts an end to this one hit wander.
Thing is, I think Wilders improved since the first fight. He seems to be getting more patient, and not wasting as many shots as he did. The Ortiz fight was a prime example. He just bided his time and got him in the end with one devastating shot.

Think the same will happen to Fury on Saturday I’m afraid.

Soldato
Thing is, I think Wilders improved since the first fight. He seems to be getting more patient, and not wasting as many shots as he did. The Ortiz fight was a prime example. He just bided his time and got him in the end with one devastating shot.

Think the same will happen to Fury on Saturday I’m afraid.
Thing is Ortiz dominated him again and got caught out at the end of the round from a lapse of concentration. Wilder is a one trick Pony and Fury gave him a masterclass last time up until the 12th round. The gameplan is always the same and hopefully Fury keeps his movement and defence up to par and he cruises his way to a decision

Last edited:
Soldato
Would love a fury win but expect him to get caught at some point which will be night night.

As dull as it was, he needs to take a look at ajs last fight and bore his way to a win

Back
Top Bottom