Several people shot dead in Hanau, near Frankfurt in Germany

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Public broadcaster Hessischer Rundfunk reported that the first shots were fired at a shisha bar in the Hanau town centre, with witnesses saying they had heard eight or nine shots.

The report said that the perpetrators subsequently drove to the western neighbourhood of Kesselstadt before they started shooting again at another shisha bar.
Shooting up shisha bars... potentially far right / neo nazi ?

Edit:
It comes four days after another shooting in Berlin, near a Turkish comedy show at the Tempodrom concert venue, which killed one person.
Ah, yeh. Or gang ****.

Caporegime
It looks as though the perpetrator probably committed suicide at home after the shooting. Strange thing to occur in a gang related shooting.

It's not clear yet that this was suicide. But if so, then yes it is unusual for a gang shooting.

The suspect was later found dead at his home, along with the body of a second person. The motive for the shootings is unclear. An investigation is ongoing.

Bild newspaper reported that the suspect was a German citizen with a firearms licence, and that ammunition and gun magazines had been found in his car.

(Source).

NVP

NVP

Soldato
"The home address was blocked off extensively and searched by special police forces. Two other bodies were found. One of the dead people is most likely the culprit," the state police force said in a statement.
So still not 100%

Soldato
This was the horrible backlash that was bound to happen when you systemically try to replace your entire population with immigration. This ******* was a twisted psycho but Merkle also has blood on her hands

Soldato
Remember when people get called terrorist sympathisers and hand waving apologists by Rob et al when they put forward reasons for the motivations of Islamic attacks...

Caporegime
This was the horrible backlash that was bound to happen when you systemically try to replace your entire population with immigration. This ******* was a twisted psycho but Merkle also has blood on her hands

You really are a nasty piece of work arent you? I suppose on that basis you think immigrants in London should be exterminated as well do you?

Caporegime
You really are a nasty piece of work arent you? I suppose on that basis you think immigrants in London should be exterminated as well do you?

Bit extreme - I reckon a points based system would weed out some of the undesirables though and allow for ambitious, hard working people from around the world to come here and flourish.

Caporegime
Bit extreme - I reckon a points based system would weed out some of the undesirables though and allow for ambitious, hard working people from around the world to come here and flourish.

And if they aren't "ambitious and hard working" then I assume you are with Rob that they are then fair game to be shot and killed then?

How do you and Rob know that all the people killed in Hanau were "undiserables?"

Back
Top Bottom