Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Oh, right ok. I just find it a little odd when people comment on financial decisions, and use terms such as 'brat' with absolutely no context for the person they're speaking with.

In fairness, I went out to buy a HRX roller, think they're about £800. A little scope creep and you end up paying £1300 for the shiny one, you know how it goes. I wanted a 53cm, and they were only available in the HRD\H models. My only concern is weight, and general manouverability. I'll see how I get on with it. I did think about a ride-on, alongside a little izzy for the fiddly areas but I'd been doing ok with a strimmer and my previous Honda so was happy continuing like that. It's 6 of one, and half-a-dozen of the other tbh.

Soldato
Oh, right ok. I just find it a little odd when people comment on financial decisions, and use terms such as 'brat' with absolutely no context for the person they're speaking with.

In fairness, I went out to buy a HRX roller, think they're about £800. A little scope creep and you end up paying £1300 for the shiny one, you know how it goes. I wanted a 53cm, and they were only available in the HRD\H models. My only concern is weight, and general manouverability. I'll see how I get on with it. I did think about a ride-on, alongside a little izzy for the fiddly areas but I'd been doing ok with a strimmer and my previous Honda so was happy continuing like that. It's 6 of one, and half-a-dozen of the other tbh.

To your credit it's a very nice looking mower

I say this as the owner of fake grass who doesn't have to think about it :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Got my D delivered :D

model_d-02.jpg

model_d-01.jpg

Soldato
4x Belton noval sockets
Assorted 22AWG hookup wire
2x 3mm turret boards
100x 3mm turrets
8x 30mm capacitor clamps
Jealous! Stopped short of doing my own turrets. I have another guitar amp kit ready to go though, just haven't been able to make time to do it. I'd like to finish it in one run without having to clear my desk mid-project.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Jealous! Stopped short of doing my own turrets. I have another guitar amp kit ready to go though, just haven't been able to make time to do it. I'd like to finish it in one run without having to clear my desk mid-project.
Sadly, I don't have a swage tool yet so can't fit the turrets.

A quick mockup on a scale drawing where I severely underestimated the capacitor clamp size so I've spaced everything out and now modified the drawing.
49566818952_d0a9241235_h.jpg

Turret board layout

Back
Top Bottom