Command & Conquer 4K remaster coming

Soldato
Command and Conquer remaster FMV discussed - Hexus

The FMV starts at ~11.20 if you want to compare. I'm not sure how I would have approached the FMVs to be honest, but I'm not sure I think much of the remaster.

I just saw this too, am at work so can't watch it but I read the article. I am glad they have stuck with potentially lower quality originals rather than remaking the footage though. Last thing I want is for the cheese or silliness to be lost.

Associate
I just saw this too, am at work so can't watch it but I read the article. I am glad they have stuck with potentially lower quality originals rather than remaking the footage though. Last thing I want is for the cheese or silliness to be lost.
I dunno, whatever they've done to it, it looks like everyone is made of plastic or paper cutouts. And the eyes.

rFdAfsC.png

Think I would have prefered if they'd re-done them, but had the option to change to original with all the pixelation it comes with.

Soldato
I dunno, whatever they've done to it, it looks like everyone is made of plastic or paper cutouts. And the eyes.

Think I would have prefered if they'd re-done them, but had the option to change to original with all the pixelation it comes with.

Hmm yeah that looks weird, I will have to see it in motion to check if it looks ok.

Associate
Aha! I was about to post this video, looks like I was beaten to it. It does look a little strange, the paper cut-out analogy is a good one. Still, its nice to have the update. Looking forward to playing it.

Soldato
I was hoping for a bit more than essentially a HD texture pack... the "improvements" they've made feel pretty lacklustre - will reserve judgement until it's released but not really blown away by the trailer

Associate
I was hoping for a bit more than essentially a HD texture pack... the "improvements" they've made feel pretty lacklustre - will reserve judgement until it's released but not really blown away by the trailer

Same, i got that big pack a couple of years ago for pittance and was bored of them all really quickly. Can't believe they are charging for this

Back
Top Bottom