Doom Eternal

Soldato
Where best to buy from? Cdkeys? Emea or ww region? Not sure now since Brexit :p

Bought from cdkeys, it was like 35 euros in total. Much more reasonable imo.

Btw all, if there's one setting to drop that's shadows. If you go above high fps just plummets. Put rest on ultra nightmare at 4K with a Vega 64 and it works very well 45+. It kinda has moments where it's at 45, then at 60. Not quite sure why and I haven't figured out what other settings are responsible (if any at all and it isn't just some issues with the game atm).

Very fun tho! And the soundtrack doesn't disappoint at all. It's worth it!

Oh and if anyone figures out how to turn on HDR please let me know. If I do it from the menu it just tells me the display doesn't support HDR which is bunk. Very weird.

Soldato
11 hours until release here in US West. Very excited! Not pre-ordered as I'll keep an eye out for peoples feedback on release to see if there are any major bugs.

Just checking steam, you have to log into Bethesda's own platform and create an account if you haven't? Anyone confirm this?

Soldato
Unpacking is so slooooooow :D

Set VPN to Aus - Start Bethesda Client - Unpack will start

It runs silky smooth 3440*1440 maxed out on a 1080GTX, Ultra Nightmare settings !! performance is fantastic !

Oh and the soundtrack is brilliant !

Last edited:
Associate
Unpacking is so slooooooow :D

Set VPN to Aus - Start Bethesda Client - Unpack will start

It runs silky smooth 3440*1440 maxed out on a 1080GTX, Ultra Nightmare settings !! performance is fantastic !

Oh and the soundtrack is brilliant !
Good to know - sounds like they have gone bit conservative on the requirements.

Back
Top Bottom