The gypsy problem

Soldato
Can you point to any other group that exists in a community like they do, completely outside of the standards of ordinary society that is responsible for as much criminality and lawlessness?

Probably not, possibly some organised crime groups i suppose, I'm not going to do the research, is that relevant to the argument around militarising the police and deporting them?

Soldato
We have a number of traveller sites locally. If they left I don’t think they’d be missed. This is fairly typical of the goings on...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ce-recover-horde-stolen-caravans-18115368.amp

Last Christmas a large group overstayed on a park and ride site. The local Tesco was hell. Every night the (extra) security would have to challenge them, and every time they would get very aggressive.

Associate
OP
Well get the soldiers to do the arrest paperwork. Efficiencies! Have you trolled yourself out yet? It's just I'm replying on a phone and my thumbs are getting tired.

It's sad that you see it as trolling. I followed your train of thought and I'd hopefully led you to see that what I'm suggesting is not only viable but a pretty fair course of action given the constraints on both sides of the equation.

None of this is going to happen, we're just shooting the breeze. Feel free to disengage at anytime if your fingers are tired.

Soldato
It's sad that you see it as trolling. I followed your train of thought and I'd hopefully led you to see that what I'm suggesting is not only viable but a pretty fair course of action given the constraints on both sides of the equation.

None of this is going to happen, we're just shooting the breeze. Feel free to disengage at anytime if your fingers are tired.

An excellent idea, I suspect we are too far apart on this particular subject to find a middle ground, not that we should feel compelled to do so really. I've enjoyed the conversation though, another 30 mins of lockdown defeated!

Associate
OP
An excellent idea, I suspect we are too far apart on this particular subject to find a middle ground, not that we should feel compelled to do so really. I've enjoyed the conversation though, another 30 mins of lockdown defeated!
I think it boils down to:
Do people who habitually break the law, who are violent and who have a severe impact on other people's lives and communities without repercussion have equal rights to equal treatment when the treatment has been proven not to work?

That's kind of the core of it isn't it?

I'm normally quite a left leaning idealist (if I had to put a title on it) but I'm guessing this is quite a right-leaning viewpoint?

Soldato
All the money goes on the military who are doing nothing.

Got any sources to back that up, especially the bit around funds being diverted away from police services/forces to the military which you seem to be suggesting?

...armed military..

If said travelers didn't comply, would you then start executing on site? Or is it purely a faux show of force?
As there's plenty of history of the former happening elsewhere, governments sending in their military to control population; usually result in wars though.

Associate
OP
Got any sources to back that up, especially the bit around funds being diverted away from police services/forces to the military which you seem to be suggesting?

If said travelers didn't comply, would you then start executing on site? Or is it purely a faux show of force?
As there's plenty of history of the former happening elsewhere, governments sending in their military to control population; usually result in wars though.

Well please tell me where our tax money is going because it's not going into the NHS or the police or the fire service or schools or mental health or disability benefits or any other service that benefits the public. Every one of those sectors has faced cutback after cutback.

Where is the money going?

Caporegime
Is this the same as The Jewish Problem?

Was Hitler right when he put the gypsies in with them (also includes homosexuals, black people, disabled people, Slavic folks, POWs and so forth)?

If the answer is not no, then why not you just do it yourself...

Last edited:
Soldato
Well please tell me where our tax money is going because it's not going into the NHS or the police or the fire service or schools or mental health or disability benefits or any other service that benefits the public. Every one of those sectors has faced cutback after cutback.

Where is the money going?

The money goes exactly where it should be going, but there just isn't enough of it as the UK's tax burden, despite what the nation has been conditioned to believe, is chronically low.

https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/14256

Back
Top Bottom