Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
C4uX3QW.jpg

nxgeGdY.jpg

oBrlHL3.jpg

WPbQj7G.jpg

jalEjrb.jpg

7X15giB.jpg

a5SzPib.jpg

LyHsyls.jpg

ET71GGE.jpg

4seMGvq.jpg

mL5nzPm.jpg

WryOQyp.jpg

cIJCd1h.jpg

vFVUQLG.jpg

Bja4vFL.jpg

vW8Z0Dg.jpg

i9mVVP5.jpg

2sflxfJ.jpg

5xmOkvm.jpg

OGyUcnF.jpg

I also have a full Wahoo Kickr top of the range setup coming next week which is their top direct drive trainer, the fan and the climber. i also have a whole load of cycling gear and accessories arriving daily, like stands, etc. Also a second gaming PC for zwift only I now need to figure out if I want to buy a 55 or 65 inch tv to zwift on.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Heavy things. Bumpers 15x4, 10x2, 5x2, will add some 20s when they are in stock.

42.5s for some bicep curls :p

DSCF8588.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Heavy things. Bumpers 15x4, 10x2, 5x2, will add some 20s when they are in stock.

DSCF8588.jpg

those plates look really good. should last a lifetime. i just sold all of mine. i'm focusing on cardio for now but i'll be getting dumbells again and i kept my bench plus all attachments. your home gym looks amazingly well done too. i'm planning on building a log cabin too when i re-do mine.

my dumbells went from 2.5kg up to 45kg in 2.5kg increments. they just took up so much space. i'll be getting the all in ones up to 32kg like you have next time. you not getting any 25's or do they not stock them?

Caporegime
Couple of bits arrived today

JLE90899.JPG

The weight difference between these is shcoking. I imagine I will keep using the MX Master 2S due to the battery on it and save the G703 for gaming - but will see how it goes. If I find I can use the G703 for both then I can soon retire the 2S :)

JLE90900.JPG

And new gadget :)

JLE90901.JPG

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
those plates look really good. should last a lifetime. i just sold all of mine. i'm focusing on cardio for now but i'll be getting dumbells again and i kept my bench plus all attachments. your home gym looks amazingly well done too. i'm planning on building a log cabin too when i re-do mine.

my dumbells went from 2.5kg up to 45kg in 2.5kg increments. they just took up so much space. i'll be getting the all in ones up to 32kg like you have next time. you not getting any 25's or do they not stock them?

No stock of the 20s and I couldn't bring myself to order a different brand :p should be in stock in 3-4 weeks. 20x2 and 2.5x2 will mean with everything on the bar I'll have 140 which is good enough for my current goals.

Honestly I moved on my adjustable dumbbells. They are very space efficient but a part of me was concerned that if the handle mechanism broke/jammed I'd have a useless pair of £450 dumbbells. I have some fixed DBs coming to replace them from Origin Fitness, just need to accept they are going to take up far more space but will last forever.

Soldato

Nice! How much were the bumper plates? I'm using the old metal plates that are different sizes and I keel toying with replacing them with bumpers. I just can't justify it really as there isn't anything wrong with my plates.

The weight difference between these is shcoking. I imagine I will keep using the MX Master 2S due to the battery on it and save the G703 for gaming - but will see how it goes. If I find I can use the G703 for both then I can soon retire the 2S :)

I've got both of those, but still much prefer the Master for general use. The scroll is better and the battery lasts much longer. The G703 is great for gaming though but if I'm working, I stick to the Master.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Nice! How much were the bumper plates? I'm using the old metal plates that are different sizes and I keel toying with replacing them with bumpers. I just can't justify it really as there isn't anything wrong with my plates.

They were varying in price, the 5kg and arguably the 10kg bumpers are unnecessary.

One of the big deciders for me were protecting the metal from condensation which can occur in my log cabin in the colder months. Also doing any lifts from the floor those metal plates aren't kind to my log cabin floor.

Mirafit Black Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates - 2 x 15kg (30kg) 2 £179.90
Mirafit Black Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates - 2 x 10kg (20kg) 1 £69.95
Mirafit Black Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates - 2 x 5kg (10kg) 1 £49.95
Subtotal £299.80
Shipping & Handling £4.95
Grand Total £304.75

Soldato
They were varying in price, the 5kg and arguably the 10kg bumpers are unnecessary.

One of the big deciders for me were protecting the metal from condensation which can occur in my log cabin in the colder months. Also doing any lifts from the floor those metal plates aren't kind to my log cabin floor.

Mirafit Black Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates - 2 x 15kg (30kg) 2 £179.90
Mirafit Black Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates - 2 x 10kg (20kg) 1 £69.95
Mirafit Black Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates - 2 x 5kg (10kg) 1 £49.95
Subtotal £299.80
Shipping & Handling £4.95
Grand Total £304.75

That's better than I imagined. Plus I could probably sell my existing set for a bit as well. If I swapped a couple of the 15s out for 20s, that would cover me and give me a bit of headroom for the future too.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That's better than I imagined. Plus I could probably sell my existing set for a bit as well. If I swapped a couple of the 15s out for 20s, that would cover me and give me a bit of headroom for the future too.
The problem will be waiting 3 weeks or so for them to come into stock.

I got this reply regarding the 20s a few days ago from them.

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact date when this will be back in stock. We have upped our production and are trying to offer more stock as soon as we possibly can. The best case for stock would be sometime in the next month but it may be longer. Apologies about this; we have had a big surge in demand over the last few weeks which has caused major issues with stock. We usually hold very good stocks but the level of demand has been unprecedented.

Back
Top Bottom