X4 Foundations

Soldato
On the subject I've never done ventures before, just building those two modules now, anything I need to know?

I didn't play this game much at all last week (back at work after furlough booo) but I have this week off again.

Man of Honour
On the subject I've never done ventures before, just building those two modules now, anything I need to know?

I didn't play this game much at all last week (back at work after furlough booo) but I have this week off again.

Not really, build the modules, select a ship, check online is enabled in options and send it off.

Soldato

Build the modules. Preferably put them on the south side directly attached to the anchor. And send a S size ship for start or a useless M frigate you grabbed from the Boron mission. Watch the effects :D

EcyXERy.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just 3 achievements left, but unfortunately those that few will ever get without mods - the xtreme trader and two combat achievements. I'm happy with that though. I guess the next DLC will be my next playthrough.

Man of Honour
Anyone know how I can get hold of sedatives?

I need some to complete a mission, I've been round many of the traders and nothing.

Medical missions from stations - usually to open a lockbox. Keep the sedatives, drop the mission. You can pick up a couple from SCA traders on pirate stations and sometimes HAT ports.

Soldato
I managed to find just 3 in one of the hatikva trading posts.

I don't know if saving/restarting resets the chance for traders to stock them.

Just at one of those frustrating things I guess.

Man of Honour
I managed to find just 3 in one of the hatikva trading posts.

I don't know if saving/restarting resets the chance for traders to stock them.

Just at one of those frustrating things I guess.

I don’t think they ever restocked in my game after I bought them. Fortunately I always found a ‘medical emergency’ mission quickly. If you can teleport it’s even quicker because you can jump from station to station if you have good enough faction relations.

Soldato
Yea I'll just have to keep an eye out for those missions then.

It's for the final part of the Paranid civil war quest, that and providing the station with all that stuff plus giving boso 1bn credits.

Bit of a grind I suspect the split one will be very similar.

Man of Honour
Yea I'll just have to keep an eye out for those missions then.

It's for the final part of the Paranid civil war quest, that and providing the station with all that stuff plus giving boso 1bn credits.

Bit of a grind I suspect the split one will be very similar.

The Split one is shorter, but stock up on spaceflies.

Associate
I might try out hacking the storage modules on some medical production stations tonight to see if they'll drop any sedatives as well, my current game is absolutely flooded with those stations for some bizarre reason so it'll hopefully give me a quick scope of whether there's any chance of sedatives dropping from those.

The Split one is shorter, but stock up on spaceflies.
Spacefly Eggs are good to stock up on outside of that storyline as well, that caviar sells for massive amounts in my current save. Especially to ZYA if you make friends with them...those slavers have expensive taste buds.
I found having 5-10 medium mining ships raiding ore rich sectors like Black Hold Sun and just circling them for an hour nets me a stupidly high amount of those eggs.

Associate
I might try out hacking the storage modules on some medical production stations tonight to see if they'll drop any sedatives as well, my current game is absolutely flooded with those stations for some bizarre reason so it'll hopefully give me a quick scope of whether there's any chance of sedatives dropping from those.
I think I can safely say that Medical Supply stations definitely don't ever drop sedatives if you hack them.
Tried it on 31 stations, as well as 2 Refined Goods stations and 1 High Tech station and not a single sedative in sight... I probably picked up the Teladi & Paranid's entire supply of medical supplies and nostrop oil though.

Soldato
I manged to get the sedatives eventually, after cruising around I found one of those medical missions to recover the lockboxes, grab the sedatives then bin the mission.

What the easiest way to get hold of Mitonene Crystals?

I need about 5 more for that mission to give to Boso.

Man of Honour
I manged to get the sedatives eventually, after cruising around I found one of those medical missions to recover the lockboxes, grab the sedatives then bin the mission.

What the easiest way to get hold of Mitonene Crystals?

I need about 5 more for that mission to give to Boso.

Asteroid fields. The quickest is north west in fault logic (the one connected to holy vision)...or you may have luck in trinity sanctum III in the field on the east side of the map. Any field can have them, but these were the most successful for me.

Back
Top Bottom