Great invention ?

Caporegime
Their "research" consists of some cows, some chickens, 10 people (urine analysis) and one person (blood analysis).

I'd say it was scientifically proven :rolleyes:

Soldato
Fronted by a Mark Langdon out of a PO Box in New Zealand, but the UK address is listed very officially as 'Blushield UK Ltd, Swindon, Wiltshire UK'.... Yeah, whereabouts? That's not even a proper address lol. Its actual registered address is 1 Wayside Close, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN2 2UQ (which is a nondescript two-up-two-down with Sky TV).

It's being run in the UK by directors Peter and Philomena (aka Phyllis) Graham. I assume she's his mother as she's 30 years older than he. The lady lives at 58 Stallpits Road, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, SN6 8BG - which has a nice field at the back but still looks like an old council house. Peter lives at the registered address in Swindon.

You could probably make some interesting Google Maps edits to those addresses if you cared. There seems to be a lot of EMF around both houses but I assume their thousand quid "EMF harmonizers" are helping. :D

Interestingly, last I read it's a legal requirement for a limited company to list their full head office postal address on their website (eg for the service of legal documents), so Companies House may be interested in dropping a ton of bricks for that if you're bored enough to report them. Bloody charlatans, and their urine analysis and blood results were hysterical. Less parasites in the red blood cells(?!) and +50% organ function according to the 'registered natural practitioner' who dipped the pee. Amazeballs.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone who falls for this unfortunately for them, probably deserves to lose their money.

No sane individual would ever think this is legit.

Soldato
It's being run in the UK by directors Peter and Philomena (aka Phyllis) Graham. I assume she's his mother as she's 30 years older than he. The lady lives at 58 Stallpits Road, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, SN6 8BG - which has a nice field at the back but still looks like an old council house. Peter lives at the registered address in Swindon.

Is this the old misconception where folk think you still need a separate secretary (a woman/mother) to run a Ltd company? :p

Soldato
Soldato
The Canadian version has a really good special offer.

https://www.blushield-ca.com/product/blushield-low-radiation-cap/

Low Radiation Cap
For those who are concerned about using a mobile phone directly against your head, use this cap to minimize your risk. Be sure to have a portable with you when out and about as this cap only minimizes the EMF direct to the head.

A 100% cotton twill exterior featuring 1 layer of silver cloth capable of reducing the RF to a lower level. This cap is not to be used in place of an airtube or Blushield product. This cap may reduce some of the headaches sensitive people get when they are exposed to mobile phone tower masts.

Using this cap can create a sense of quiet that we experience when the EMF is low or the power in our homes is off.

Features:
  • 100% Organic cotton twill Cap
  • Genuine leather Blushield Logo
  • Fully adjustable with metal catch
  • 1 layer of silver linen (high grade RF blocking fabric)
  • Comfortable to wear with adjustable strap
  • Suitable for Children or adults
  • Wide brim to keep out the sun
  • Available in 3 colors
  • Block some of the RF

Block some of the RF!? I'll take three, one in each colour.

Soldato
From Amazon question. Blushield give this answer.

Q:please share research on it blocking affect, is this a Tesla product (Elon Musk)

A:Not a Elon Musk product; there is no emf protection device on the market that will "block" or "remove" electromagnetic fields or wireless radiation. If any company who sells them suggests their product will do this, it is most likely false. Blushield Tesla products work more by supporting the body with healthy frequencies and helping to create a more "coherent" environment, thus helping to reduce the biological stress of emf exposure and helping the body to be more resilient when in high exposure levels

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Isn't this plausible its like a faraday cage for your head. [..]

A tinfoil hat would be much cheaper. It's what they're claiming the product is - a jazzed up tinfoil hat. Only they're doing it wrong as they're claiming that the tinfoil blocks radio. They should have referenced Faraday to make their tinfoil hat sound more scientific so they could charge more for it.

Associate
OP
A tinfoil hat would be much cheaper. It's what they're claiming the product is - a jazzed up tinfoil hat. Only they're doing it wrong as they're claiming that the tinfoil blocks radio. They should have referenced Faraday to make their tinfoil hat sound more scientific so they could charge more for it.
Doesn't a tin foil hat stop radio waves ?

Anyway seems like you can sell fake anything.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29459896

not sure how a fake bomb detector was able to sell, I would have thought you'd check test it ??

Back
Top Bottom