• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I suspect it's because I'm older and harder to impress but nothing really jumped out, again I wonder if playing PC has somewhat spoiled me.
I think what it showed is that you can have as much console horsepower as you like, and still all that *really* matters is having a good idea.

More games about : shooting things, hitting things with swords, driving things... yeah, not interested really.

Bring on the original ideas, concepts, game worlds. I'm sure there will be some.

Soldato
Well all the lights, music etc have given me a headache, but well done Sony, really impressed with that show. Actual gameplay too, take note Xbox!

Soldato
It hard to be impressed through youtube video quality, will wait to see some high bit rate 4k video to judge if they release separately.

Overall happy, some stinkers in there like bugsnax lol but redeemed at the end.

Just looking again its fugly as hell, xbox is where its at for console design.

Will get both on launch so hey ho.

Soldato
I think what it showed is that you can have as much console horsepower as you like, and still all that *really* matters is having a good idea.

More games about : shooting things, hitting things with swords, driving things... yeah, not interested really.

Bring on the original ideas, concepts, game worlds. I'm sure there will be some.

Yes agree, better graphics won't suddenly make me enjoy all the games I'm already uninterested in.

Soldato
Slightly underwhelming showcase.

Some good titles all the same though and I think the console will look great in black.

I see the usual fanboys are highjacking the thread as per.

Back
Top Bottom