• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Caporegime
OP
so i got a laptop cooling pad for my A15 and tried this again and this is what i got -

2Dp6psT.png

Asus Tuf A15
Ryzen 4800h

FFS... lol, that's a good chunk faster than my 3600 desktop chip.

Thought i would give some mild overclocking a go, +100Mhz to 4.3Ghz, wont run MT, this is a really early really poor quality silicon chip.

MT remains at about 3800, ST 490, a very slight improvement.

I'll up date later, got to go out...

zqV0rhN.png

Associate
Its above average for stock. I cant break 7200 stock on my X570 Taichi even with a slight unervolt.

I was getting much lower scores when voltage was on auto and my board was pulling over 140w for no particularly good reason. My chip rarely ever shows any of the cores hitting 4.6ghz either, max effective clock is just under 4.5ghz on the first two cores...

Soldato
Quick run on my main system after a failed attempt at 4.5Ghz all core..

7980XE @ 4.4 all core @ 1.1v / 3Ghz mesh:

L9WZIMw.png

So annoyingly close to 10k..

4.5Ghz looks like it will take some tweaking as temperatures are a real problem on this stock 7980XE (not delidded), even under custom water with a 360 and 240mm rad..

Associate
Can I play?

I think there's more to be done with this build - I went very cheap with both RAM & GPU and I suppose one or both can explain why I'm a few point short of others at the same speed...
IIQLxIG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom