Star Wars Squadrons

Caporegime
Good trailer.
Space World of Warships. 5v5 is a bit small.
I believe there will be AI ships as well. Cannon fodder really lol.

no doubt they’ve tried it with bigger team sizes. I think the issue is likely that once a team has a numerical advantage of two or three then it likely becomes very difficult for the ‘losing’ team to come back and once it becomes 4 or 5 v 1 it quickly depends into ganking and one very unhappy team. 5v5 probably stops that, or at least mitigates it.

Soldato
I just want Xwing remade from the ground up, great game play with drop dead gorgeous graphics.

I have the original 4 on steam, tie fighter, x-wing, x-wing Vs tie fighter, and Xwing Alliance. Great games.

I'd agree remake of that, don't even change much just with modern day graphics maybe up to date multiplayer support. Job done.

Associate
Minimum requirements announced...

• CPU: Intel Core i5-7600 or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
  • RAM: 8GB
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7850
  • DRIVE SPACE: 30GB
Wondering if my 960m will be powerful enough.....

Associate
This sounds like it could be really good, I’m just not sure I want to spend several hundred on VR kit for a single game.

Soldato
Minimum requirements announced...

• CPU: Intel Core i5-7600 or AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
  • RAM: 8GB
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7850
  • DRIVE SPACE: 30GB
Wondering if my 960m will be powerful enough.....

It will run, minimum requirements are just what the developers will deem an acceptable playing experience.

Soldato
Dare I say it, after watching the trailer id say that it's as close to a throw back to the X-Wing series as we'll ever get.

The in cockpit in game looks simplistic enough to hold a candle to 90's originals.

Back
Top Bottom