Camping out side hairdressers on the 3rd?

Associate
So my regular barber is re-opening on the 4th,he is not taking appointments but rather is serving on a first come first served basis. I am now contemplating camping outside the barbers the night before to ensure I am first inline. Anyone else planning on the same?

Soldato
What about all the people who will camp outside the barbers 2 nights before it opens? Best just go there now.

Or, you know, just get a ******* grip.

Soldato
What ?? Just turn up an hour or so before he opens. I highly doubt anyone will be camping outside a barbers.

Camping outside a barbers for a haircut sounds crazy :p

Associate
There will people camping for primark.

I have no doubt there will be people camping for a haircut.

Had an appointment with my barber yesterday and feel like a new man:p
Didn’t fancy waiting until next weekend when everyone else decides to get one.

Soldato
TO be honest places like that not doing appointment only for the first couple of weeks is stupid IMO. Its not like they wont get the business and don't risk crowds and brawls by saying just try your luck.

Consigliere
So my regular barber is re-opening on the 4th,he is not taking appointments but rather is serving on a first come first served basis. I am now contemplating camping outside the barbers the night before to ensure I am first inline. Anyone else planning on the same?

Could be worth checking online as a lot of barbers/salons are doing an online booking system.

Back
Top Bottom