Kanye West running for President.

Soldato
Am I missing something can he actually go for president

He's a US citizen, has lived there at least 14 years and is over 35. He's never been impeached, never rebelled against the US after swearing an oath to uphold the constitution and he's never been President twice before. So why wouldn't he be able to?

Soldato
I've just been reading up on this guy, I mean I was already aware he existed and he was some old folky musician but that was the extent of it. After reading I quite like the guy and just found out he was the old stoner in Half Baked :D
Reputedly one of his favourite things is to sit down with some weed, after his guitar, his wives (four) and his children maybe.

Permabanned
He's a US citizen, has lived there at least 14 years and is over 35. He's never been impeached, never rebelled against the US after swearing an oath to uphold the constitution and he's never been President twice before. So why wouldn't he be able to?

Ok that's enough Internet for me

Caporegime
k20yIzS.jpg

This is where Biden's comment could bite him... Kanye can just as easily say "If you vote for either of those two old white guys you aint even black..."

Would be both hilarious and slighty worrying if he did run, might not be good overall though if he does actually drain some votes from Biden.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
He is a billionaire who has received millions as a PPP loan recipient, has zero political experience and is an egotistical twit. Perfect for the WH!

Soldato
Pretty much as above. Also being part of the Kardashian family, i would guess comes with a certain bit of influence.

Either way, as other posters have said, it's pretty madness when your countries state of politics gets to a point of having to choose between those 3.

Soldato
The US WMD Triad becomes a quadrangle, consisting of submarines, land based missiles, bombers and The People’s Elbow.

I just want to see him call the UN Jabronis and when the press ask him questions he just replies "It doesn't matter" half way through their question

The most electrifying government

Caporegime
it's 2020 and Trump has proven that a 'celebrity' can run for office. Stranger things have happened.

I'd rather if The Rock ran, though.

Trump was successful in business, if you look for videos of him before he ran for president he was also widely respected.

Why must someone be a career politician to run for president though? Biden has been in government 40+ years, was VP for 8 years and has done nothing of note besides get wealthy, suddenly he runs for president and talks about how everybody has been failed for decades and how he's going to fix everything if he's elected when he's been part of the problem. It's the same with the Democrats and taking for granted the black vote, every 4 years they campaign how they'll fix all of the stuff that they haven't fixed in decades of black people voting for them and then they're surprised when Kanye West is tired of talk and wants action.

I'd rather see a Terry Crews (President Camacho) though, he seems to be one of the few sensible people left.

Soldato
Trump was successful in business, if you look for videos of him before he ran for president he was also widely respected.

Why must someone be a career politician to run for president though? Biden has been in government 40+ years, was VP for 8 years and has done nothing of note besides get wealthy, suddenly he runs for president and talks about how everybody has been failed for decades and how he's going to fix everything if he's elected when he's been part of the problem. It's the same with the Democrats and taking for granted the black vote, every 4 years they campaign how they'll fix all of the stuff that they haven't fixed in decades of black people voting for them and then they're surprised when Kanye West is tired of talk and wants action.

I'd rather see a Terry Crews (President Camacho) though, he seems to be one of the few sensible people left.

I just find it amusing that a celebrity is now in office (and it's debatable whether or not you think he is successful or just got a platinum spoon) and I think if one can do it, why can't another.

It's all just a side show, to me

Associate
Well good for him I guess...can't really get much worse than the current offering.

Hes obviously very passionate about race issues and his wife is very keen to change the prison system in america.

At least two policies there that can start their campaign.
That will be really helpful.. But i doubt if america will accept another blackman into the system.. .I mean am just saying

Back
Top Bottom