*** Oppo Find X2 Pro Thread ***

Soldato
How would they know unless they've used both? Plenty of reviews and specs you can compare on the net otherwise

Soldato
I've had OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, Huawei P20 Pro and P30 before this.

OS wise it compares very well and the camera is better than the P20 Pro which was frankly already excellent.

Other than that, I can't believe there is any real difference to the OnePlus 8 Pro aside from wireless charging. Oppo charging speed is incredibly quick and that's having come from already very quick charging handsets.

Soldato
Any of you for the orange leather back?

Warming to it rapidly. Makes the phone lighter too than ceramic.

Reservations are durability do you think it will last?

And does the camera still cause rock with the leather back version when on a table?

Cases are limited thus far...

Love my pixel fabric case.

Also are you using nova launcher at all? I ask as want the Google news feed on the minus one screen (screen left of home screen) rather than useless assistant.

Ta:)

Soldato
I just pulled the trigger on a used Chinese version (256GB) - Orange Version. Happier getting it second hand as I really can't justify any phone more expensive than £700.

Realistically the only Flagship phone right now with decent camera reviews and that battery (plus dual sim for my work).

Moving from a Huawei Mate 10 Pro.

Will feedback when it arrives.

Soldato
Any of you for the orange leather back?

Warming to it rapidly. Makes the phone lighter too than ceramic.

Reservations are durability do you think it will last?

And does the camera still cause rock with the leather back version when on a table?

Cases are limited thus far...

Love my pixel fabric case.

Also are you using nova launcher at all? I ask as want the Google news feed on the minus one screen (screen left of home screen) rather than useless assistant.

Ta:)

Have the ceramic finish, honestly don't really notice the weight. When using the included clear case there is a slight wobble.

Tried Nova but prefer lawnchair and it also has the Google feed as an add on which works perfectly.

Associate
I just pulled the trigger on a used Chinese version (256GB) - Orange Version. Happier getting it second hand as I really can't justify any phone more expensive than £700.

Realistically the only Flagship phone right now with decent camera reviews and that battery (plus dual sim for my work).

Moving from a Huawei Mate 10 Pro.

Will feedback when it arrives.
Hi where did you buy this please if you don't mind me asking? I paid at least £660 with 02 UK, as they have an offer for £150 amazon vouchers. I took the 02 refresh plan to pay off the phone in 3 months so it works out to at least £660 which I think is reasonable. Its for the non pro version though but not much of a difference apart from the storage and camera's.

Associate
I may say, so far I'm impressed with the oppo. Performance wise it's been great and the ability to add dark themes for more apps, has definitely done it for me. I would have liked a much smaller phone but its great, same specs more or less like the oneplus 8 pro but at a cost of at least £240 difference, I can't complain and the charging is absolutely insane!

Soldato
Hi where did you buy this please if you don't mind me asking? I paid at least £660 with 02 UK, as they have an offer for £150 amazon vouchers. I took the 02 refresh plan to pay off the phone in 3 months so it works out to at least £660 which I think is reasonable. Its for the non pro version though but not much of a difference apart from the storage and camera's.

I got it off eBay, its used. Your price isn't bad TBH considering its Brand New. I needed Chinese version for the Dual Sim capabilities. UK only have single sim.

Associate
I got it off eBay, its used. Your price isn't bad TBH considering its Brand New. I needed Chinese version for the Dual Sim capabilities. UK only have single sim.
Even me I'm still torn though as there are times I need the dual sim. However, when I think of it in practical terms, I don't really use dual sim that much. Also with your Chinese version, my understanding is Google pay will not work?. Also why did you buy on ebay second hand, as I understand its cheaper on Wanda mobile?

Back
Top Bottom