How do you deal with unexpected condiments when eating out?

Soldato
I went to a local restaurant the other day and expected to see Heinz ketchup. However, the restaurant provided hellmans ketchup which is okay but its not got the Heinz classic taste that I really like.

How do people deal with this kind of injustice?

Take your own sauce?

Soldato
I usually take my own condiments (salt, pepper, vinegar, ketchup, mayo). Depending on the quality of the food, I have also taken in a packup on rare occassions. Usually ham and cheese sandwiches, penguin and a bag of monster munch.

Caporegime
I usually take my own condiments (salt, pepper, vinegar, ketchup, mayo). Depending on the quality of the food, I have also taken in a packup on rare occassions. Usually ham and cheese sandwiches, penguin and a bag of monster munch.

Weird, I only take my own cutlerly. Just incase theirs is of too poor a quality.

Soldato
Ketchup? These establishments that you are frequenting are not restaurants, dear chap.

restaurant

Definitions
  • noun A place where meals are prepared and served to customers
  • noun A place where meals are served to the public.
  • noun An establishment for the sale of refreshments, both food and drink.
  • noun An eating house.
  • noun An eating establishment in which diners are served food at their tables.
  • noun A building where people go to eat

:p

Caporegime
I once received some gentlemens relish I didn't asked for.

It came just after I complained that what they mistakenly provided me with low earner cutlery, not the gucci cutlery in used to

Didn't spoil the bargain bucket.

Permabanned
I once received some gentlemens relish I didn't asked for.

It came just after I complained that what they mistakenly provided me with low earner cutlery, not the gucci cutlery in used to

Didn't spoil the bargain bucket.

The only acceptable condiment in KFC is gravy and lots of it!

Soldato
I think if I went to a sit in chip shop the condiments would matter. If I am eating out with family or away with work, chances are ketchup etc wouldn't be required. Garlic butter or mayo would be perfectly fine to go with chunky million times refried cubes or "home style" fries... what even does "home style" mean? Ive never made my own chips that look like those...those things.

Soldato
Circle it cautiously for a while before prodding it from a distance with a fork. If nothing happens, go in for a sniff test.

Back
Top Bottom