• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA ‘Ampere’ 8nm Graphics Cards

Associate
So you are insinuating I am a liar? I got news for you.

ZlCOlCF.jpg

See that? six grand just fell into my account out of the blue. And, was quickly spent at OCUK. Here is said PC as of about 10 minutes ago.

zM2uVgQ.jpg

And the rig I was using before pushed off to the side. Not every one you talk to is a liar. Simple fact? I don't need any more performance than I have. The 2080Ti smashes out 1440p like there is no tomorrow, and a new COD game does diddly squat for my eric.

literally no one cares. move on.

Soldato
The video we just watched.

3080 was 30/58/238 for Shader/RT/Tensor
3090 was 36/69/285

That's about 20% faster across the board. Obviously memory bandwidth may be higher too but I doubt that'll make much difference.

Since it's basically a Titan replacement this makes sense as those cards always offered very little uptick over the top non-Titan card but with a huge price.
Is it possible that the 3080ti will just be a 3090 with less memory?

Back
Top Bottom