*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
OP
i won't order from places too far away, it's not fair on them as my usual order is ~£10 then use a voucher to make it cheaper still,
there's a couple of places that FH say are ~4-5mi away but a route search shows they are more like 7mi away so i ignore them

I've never tried ordering that far afield (despite my beloved curry place which is around 8m tbh), but I've been tempted. Do they do some sort of Driver-esque special delivery where it's straight from restaurant to door?

Some places just take the **** but I used to order from that Indian on the regular before moving to my current and they were spot on.

One day I might get drunk enough to pay the delivery. lol

I'd never order from them as I'm not the kind of person to spend £8 on delivery, although I have had a collection takeaway from them a few years ago when I was on the same road at a gig. Which was nice.

Soldato
i had a Chinese last night and got free Popadoms lol,
it's a bit strange round this way, Indians and Chinese all sell both popadoms and prawn crackers

There's a lot of "Indian" places locally that are doing mixed foods online, one of them is actually decent at it but it's ultimately an Indian. The result is average everything and I avoid the place, it's not like anything is outright bad but nothing is genuinely good either.

I sort of miss the days when you'd find somewhere good and give them a ring tbh.

You spread yourself too wide you end up with sub-standard food.

Popadoms are great but not when ordering a "Chinese" tbh.

Caporegime
Well since theres only a day left on the voucher I decided to use it myself. :p

2pc hot peri peri chicken
2pc medium peri peri chicken
4pc chicken strips
2pc spicy wings
2pc bbq wings
1x Kronenbourg 1664
1x Budweiser
1x extra peri mayo dip
& Delivery

£8.86

Soldato
Well since theres only a day left on the voucher I decided to use it myself. :p

2pc hot peri peri chicken
2pc medium peri peri chicken
4pc chicken strips
2pc spicy wings
2pc bbq wings
1x Kronenbourg 1664
1x Budweiser
1x extra peri mayo dip
& Delivery

£8.86
Bargain, very nice :)

I just got a reminder email about a just eat 15% code I’ve forgotten, and I won’t use it tonight (ends at midnight).

Email in trust if anyone wants it :)

Soldato
Fancy an Indian tonight and have a £10 gift card left on my Just Eat account but remembered why I'm not a big fan of them.

Menu for my local place is £1.50 more expensive for a set meal deal with 50p on top and the choice of dishes is worse. Not to mention if I order directly I get a 10% discount.

Soldato
OP
Fancy an Indian tonight and have a £10 gift card left on my Just Eat account but remembered why I'm not a big fan of them.

Menu for my local place is £1.50 more expensive for a set meal deal with 50p on top and the choice of dishes is worse. Not to mention if I order directly I get a 10% discount.

Loads of places seem to charge more on Just Eat even though it's against their terms but Just Eat turn a blind eye as it's more commission for them. They will refund the difference if you complain but they won't do anything about it with the restaurant.

Soldato
Yeah hence why unless there's a tasty code I just order directly from a takeaway. Speaking of codes, if anyone knows a student, you can get a £2 off £10 spend code generated every day from Unidays.

Back
Top Bottom