Humble Choice

Caporegime
Even though I can get all 12 this month, it works out at £1 per game, nothing aside from Vampyr interests me. Going to put the dough towards buying Borderlands 3 instead.

Associate
Looks OK this month, I've actually kept it going all year despite initially not having too much interest in most of the games, at least few end up being good and broadening my gaming choices.

This time round that Wargroove looks like Advance Wars from the GBA and the very positive Steam reviews make out it's like a spiritual successor, definitely will check that out. Vampry and Cthulu both look like good horror action games, definite choices for me. I often end up leaving a few games each month so I have a supply of 'new' games to check out.

As for things being on Gamepass, I've seen a few games leave Origin Access that ended up on Gamepass, some I was even in the middle of playing. So no guarantee they will be there forever, especially any licensed games, though Gamepass seems better for that than Origin Access.

For actually owning the games, Choice has been good value for me for $12 a month.

Soldato
OP
I've bitten this month. I was enjoying Vampyr when it fell off Game Pass. That aside, it's far from the best bundle they've done of late, but there are a few things I want to play here at least (even if there's still way too much crossover with GP).

Soldato
If anyone wants doesn't want Wargroove I will but it!

Mods if this is not allowed here then please delete the post.

Cheers.

Associate
This month looks to be a better month on the whole. But I've paused again, for the 3rd or 4th month in a row. Just not my sort of games unfortunately.
Some of the smaller games look alright, but I have a glut of that sort of game anyway.
We were here together could have sold me, but you need a second copy to play it coop. Was going to play it with my girlfriend, but not if I have to buy two. Bit rubbish considering it's a completely co-op game.

Caporegime
Weird, I wanted a bunch in this month's, so signed up to get them with plans to cancel.

I have bought from Humble numerous times in the past (2011 is the oldest email I can find), however for whatever reason the 'activate account' email is not coming through at all.

In fact, no confirmation of signing up either, by Paypal has confirmed the payment.

Grrrr...

Soldato
Weird, I wanted a bunch in this month's, so signed up to get them with plans to cancel.

I have bought from Humble numerous times in the past (2011 is the oldest email I can find), however for whatever reason the 'activate account' email is not coming through at all.

In fact, no confirmation of signing up either, by Paypal has confirmed the payment.

Grrrr...
I think they have tech issues.

2 mates have been trying to login to get the F1 key.

Soldato
OP
There's a few games there that I've had on my wishlist for ages but looking at them now, I'm not that bothered!

Same here.

This is the problem I'm finding with Choice. I don't have time to play through 8-12 games per month. So "strength in depth" isn't really a selling point. OTOH, if there was one game I really wanted in the bundle, I'd buy it and treat everything else as a bonus.

Soldato
After having my subscription paused for 4 months due to no value being put forward to me, I've cancelled my subscription entirely. Not what im looking for in a game subscription these days.

Back
Top Bottom