**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Associate
Is this 50% off for outright purchase of the game?
Im playing on game pass but my sub is up in a few months, id love a 50% off if any left.

Associate
Has anyone bought a fs2020 pc key for the Microsoft store from CD Keys? I've bought loads of xbox and psn subscriptions from them without issue, quite a bit cheaper than steam.

Associate
Thanks @mid_gen i really appreciate this, i just have no idea what you mean by trust.

Please forgive my ignorance on this, if its too much trouble please let someone else take it.

Soldato
Thanks @mid_gen i really appreciate this, i just have no idea what you mean by trust.

Please forgive my ignorance on this, if its too much trouble please let someone else take it.

Trust is a system on the forums for private messaging people. I can't remember exactly.how you set it up initially, try clicking the trust button on my post.

Soldato
Made some decent progress on the driver for the Logitech/Saitek autopilot panel. Got the talking to the panel, reading inputs, and figured out the bit patterns to write values to the display and turns lights on and off. Also got the basics of the SimConnect part done, so I should be able to get it all working over the weekend.

Associate
Slightly late to the party and a cheeky ask but if there’s any chance of a 50% left then would there be any chance of one? Was planning to get this when I return home next week but I’m sure I could treat myself in advance... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom