• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why not create another input in the google formular for the order number and simulate an independent queue for each and every product. It would've been more realistic.

Its just a rough estimate.... don’t worry about it. You should be grateful someone has spent their time and effort to collate the info

Soldato
There's one big queue guys, doesn't matter which product you ordered. If ordered a product which was bought in smaller quantities your place in queue might be higher.

No it’s based on whatever card is popularity wise so if you have ordered a popular card you will be higher than someone with a low popularity card with same order number

Soldato
It wasn’t me but a lot of people have contributed to the stats and someone created spreadsheet and someone else created script...

It’s not exact but can give you a rough idea what position you may be

Caporegime
Maybe we should get help from a mod and create a new thread, sticky it, so more people give us an input.
I don't think they'd be inclined to tell you (or people behind you in the queue) that your order is 15+ weeks from being fulfilled :p

In that case I think they'd rather keep quiet and string you on a bit. Otherwise you might cancel.

Soldato
I don’t think it’s approved by ocuk - just forum users helping each other.... would be good to have a sticky as there has been the same questions asked over and over and over again

Associate
Well earlier I was 194 in queue for the Gigabyte Eagle. Now down to 274 since more people pop there orders in. Still happy enough with that and kind of thought I would be around there as my original order number is around 2000th in the queue and the fact there were 17 cards to choose from. If I get it by the end of October I will be happy enough. If I miraculously see one in stock anywhere else then I will order one and only cancel my OCUK order once it arrives.

Associate
Just think of the joy though when we do see that shipment status. Until then....
d7241e51dfc23bfb0360290b32125688

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom