• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Yes I believe most overseas, USA orders have cancelled, that means for some their queue position will no doubt lower, IT team are still working on an official queue system as discussed.

KFA2 had their first batch, which all went to Asia market, they expect a second batch in 1-2 weeks which they expect to include some for us, no discussion on quantity yet but hopefully they will let us know later next week and if they have some for us they tend to take 1-2 weeks to ship, arrive and be booked in.

@Gibbo customer services apparently mentioned 300 incoming MSI Cards, any news on that or were they mistaken?

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo customer services apparently mentioned 300 incoming MSI Cards, any news on that or were they mistaken?

They were absolutely mistaken, MSI do not have 300 for whole of UK I suspect let alone a single reseller, deliveries are generally 10-50 units at a time.

Any further updates shall be posted in the sticky thread.

Soldato
Yes I believe most overseas, USA orders have cancelled, that means for some their queue position will no doubt lower, IT team are still working on an official queue system as discussed.

KFA2 had their first batch, which all went to Asia market, they expect a second batch in 1-2 weeks which they expect to include some for us, no discussion on quantity yet but hopefully they will let us know later next week and if they have some for us they tend to take 1-2 weeks to ship, arrive and be booked in.

Any info on next Gigabyte Eagle stock please?

Associate

Thank you very much for giving an update, appreciate it. Hopefully we'll get some good news next week then.

Soldato
can you please do a quick comment on what the outcome is, I am sick of the flood of videos for things like this now, having to watch an 8 min video to get information I could probably get in 30 seconds from an article.
Basically anything 600w on a good brand like the Corsair series psu's in the video will be fine. Power consumption sits under 600w even on a overclocked 10900k with the odd spike above 600w but according to him the psu doesn't shut down and is fine to run as it is.

Having a 650w or above is better on the safe side and gives you some headroom especially if you have a lot of pumps, fans and other auxiliaries connected.

Associate
Hey all, long time lurker here.

I'm currently waiting for my Inno3d X3 and I decided to email Inno3d to see if we will be getting any soon and this was the response I got back:

Hello Mike,

Thank you for contacting INNO3D.

I expect a delivery to OC UK in short time.

An exact date I can’t give you, and If I could, it will be of no use to you, since OC UK will have a waiting list.

With best regards,

Wouter Vegter

So make of that what you will, I hope it's soon!

@Gibbo does this match your information?

Last edited:
Associate
Really hoping for a Gigabyte delivery this week, currently 59 in the unofficial queue for Gigabyte Gaming OC @ 15:08 (58615XX). I saw some people the other day getting shipping emails for orders at 14:30ish.

Associate
Just as an FYI, and it may not be applicable to OCUK but I heard from another retailer that they were having some stock in on 5th and 30th of October. Perhaps this is a good date as to when to expect some stock.

Associate
They were absolutely mistaken, MSI do not have 300 for whole of UK I suspect let alone a single reseller, deliveries are generally 10-50 units at a time.

D'Oh! Thanks for confirming though

Just got off the phone to OcUK, really helpful lad. He said the queue figures should be emailed out to everyone tonight apparently. But just waiting to process a bunch more cancellations, presumably so everyone gets fairly accurate queue numbers.

Also said the 3080 total orders are a few thousand less than said here, so maybe 6-7k at most not 10-12k. Said the Asus, Gigabyte Eagle and MSI cards are most popular - queues overall are approx 1700 Asus, 1300 GB Eagle and 1700 MSI right now... :o

Palit/Zotac seem best atm getting stock to them. Today had approx 38 Zotac cards, 41 Palit (38 normals, only 3 oc models) and getting fairly daily deliveries.

Think he also mentioned getting 300+ MSI cards soon as well? Not sure if I misheard that, but pretty sure what's what he said.

@Sparx for info :'(

Associate

Thats a yikes, but hopefully they have a steady stream coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom