• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
People still here trying to deny the caps, you can say what you like fact still remains that the CAPS were the issue or at minimum a part of the issue, otherwise most the AIBS wouldn't be changing over all their designs now would they, they are not doing it for fun I can assure you of that. I for one am happy as the Gaming Trio X is now being redesigned to feature a 4 by 2 design.

Just be interested to see what the guys who got sent out Trio X yesterday, whether they get the original design or the new one. Anyone that gets a Trio X today please let us know.

Depends. I think people are making it out to be a bigger issue than it is.

Associate
And that all orders for different cards have switched to gigabyte, meaning you're 1001 in the queue:eek:
r/makemesuffer

unofficial queue had me at 78 last check for an order that went in at 3:13, given how many people got orders in before that and the fact the Gigabyte card is turning out to be one of the best ones I can only guess I've moved dozens back at least. That said a lot of people still think 6 SP-CAP bad so there were probably a few cancellations somewhere in the mix.

Associate
I think a lot of people have already canceled, not only because of the lack of the update, but also some guys they buy from different places online, and keep checking for deals on local stores, and when they eventually snap one card, they will cancel the pre-order.

Things are far from bad, but I believe the real position will greatly improve because of the above.

Associate
Woohoo, just got the delivery (order time 14:09). Thanks OCUK

Still shipping with the 5 x 470's - I'll report back if I experience crashing

OH NO!!!! :(

I'd be returning, regardless of testing. I feel somewhat lucky now I didn;t get my Trio X on this first batch.

But please do keep us updated how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom