• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Queue position #13 for Aorus Xtreme 3080 ordered 17th Sept @ 14:26.

I have no clue if thats a good or bad position! As no info on the Xtreme so could still be weeks if not months before i get it. :(

Associate
Wow OC must have extra CS staff in today for refunds, only filled in the form about 30 mins ago. Also have had the notification from Paypal as well.

Order Number: 5865XXX (Internet Reference: OC40288XX)
Date ordered: 17/09/2020 17:07:50
Payment Method: Braintree_PP
Shipping Method: DPD Next Day (Mon-Fri)
----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

This order has been cancelled and refund sent to your payment provider. The time it takes to receive the funds will depend entirely on your payment provider.

Our Address:
Overclockers UK
5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9BT

Hope you all get your cards soon, I am personally going to wait a month or so for FE stock to stabilise and grab what I orig wanted and at MRSP.

Associate
If it helps anyone I ordered the MSI Gaming X Trio on Tuesday (had saved towards the card) and my queue position on the email was 1405. So at least you guys waiting know what the tail end is sat around. :D

Associate
Wow OC must have extra CS staff in today for refunds, only filled in the form about 30 mins ago. Also have had the notification from Paypal as well.

Order Number: 5865XXX (Internet Reference: OC40288XX)
Date ordered: 17/09/2020 17:07:50
Payment Method: Braintree_PP
Shipping Method: DPD Next Day (Mon-Fri)
Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

This order has been cancelled and refund sent to your payment provider. The time it takes to receive the funds will depend entirely on your payment provider.

Our Address:
Overclockers UK
5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9BT

Hope you all get your cards soon, I am personally going to wait a month or so for FE stock to stabilise and grab what I orig wanted and at MRSP.
You didn’t order that late, do you mind me asking why you decided to go with a refund?

Edit - Apologies, completely missed the bottom paragraph!

Associate
Standard number from order emails (01782444455), option 2 (existing order query, I think). Took about 25 mins to get through with that repetitive chair advert playing all the while :rolleyes:. Bit more time on hold while he checked things with a manager but all sorted about 45 mins from the time I placed the call.

I also posted in the support forum, which got a quick response when I updated with a note to say I’d spoken to someone.

Good luck!

Hmm... same number, same option... then just *ring, ring*, no advert.

Wonder if I've been connected to a phone no one is using. Guess I'll hang up and try again, because its been an hour and twenty five minutes now. OC's systems clearly don't like me.

EDIT: Yep, hung up and now have the advert and "your call is very important to us" inturrupting it every 10 seconds. I don't know what I did, but OC's computer systems clearly have a grudge and really want to cause me pain. *sigh*

Associate
128 in queue for Asus tuf (non-oc) ordered 17th 16:47
Not bad I suppose.
It's actually better than I expected in the other thread.
According to unofficial queue I was 650+ and was expecting about 200-300 position due to low demand for tuf at beginning.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order XXXXXXX

You are currently in queue position 7. Hell yeah boys, I thought I'd be around the 100 mark. Here's hoping they get a shipment in the next few days.

Associate
Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity ordered on the 28 Sep @ 01:30:00

Official queue position is currently at 22. :)

No clue how It's so low but I'm not complaining.

Associate
Got my queue email, position 321 for the MSI Ventus 3080, I ordered at 16:46 so actually that's not too bad. I figure it'll be something like 50 a week at max for the near future so probably 6-7 weeks wait. That's about what I was expecting tbh.

Associate
Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity ordered on the 28 Sep @ 01:30:00

Official queue position is currently at 22. :)

No clue how It's so low but I'm not complaining.
I'm guessing it's because maaaaany canceled when bad reviews about zotac cards hit the net

Associate
Sadly, very unlikely.

Unfortunately its less to do with what overclockers does, and more to do with how quickly the manufacturers make and ship them to the UK. And the factories will be on holiday next week, so that just makes it worse. Honestly, I suspect even if OC got all the UK shipments of your card you might not get it before December. With whatever share they do get, well, who knows.

Alright, appreciate the honesty as much as it stings. Really don't know what to do now :/

Back
Top Bottom