• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
539 - MSI trio, 16:54 17th.

WOULD have been 14:09 had my bank not decided to do a fraud check utter utter #*$£*"ds - "simply retry your transaction" REALLY!! Spent the rest of the day refreshing and timing out during payment and finally completed at 16:54 having been charged more.. :mad:

You aren't with RBS, are you? The exact same thing happened to me too, I had to call the bank up and confirm the transaction, was told to try again, and then I couldn't because the site was dead :rolleyes:

Associate
Yeah the Eagle orders were huge , 21.35 on the 17th and 767 in the Q, I think a lot who ordered the Eagle's wish they would have ordered something else.
Yep. I wish I could get my hands on an FE, but went with the Eagle as a slightly more powerful yet still cost-effective alternative.

Still, all it takes is one big delivery to OC of 1,000 units from a slow boat and we're all good. I'm presuming nothing but hoping for the best.

Associate
Not sure how many times it's been said in the last few hours but can I just say thank you to OC for getting these queue e-mails out. Despite now knowing that I'm in for quite a long wait, I'm extremely grateful to know where I am in the queue.

I'm not interested in whether it took OC a day, a week, a month or a year to put this info out to me, the important thing is that I now know where I'm at.

A thank you doesn't take much to write but I know, from my 11 years of retail, it makes a HUGE difference to those it is directed at :)

Associate
OK so ordered Vision on 22 @ 1949 and find myself in position 49....

Another Forum user orders on 22 @2000hrs and is 8th.... very helpful

Last edited:
Soldato
That's what I mean. After a quick scan of the thread some of estimates are so far off, they're worthless.

The unofficial queue generator said I was #202 for my Palit non-OC card, my official queue is 73. So some are close to the unofficial queue, some are WAYYYYYYY off

To be fair it was always going to be almost instantly out of date. It doesn't take account of cancellations and shipped orders.

Happy to be 146 in the Aorus Master queue, only ordered on the 25th. Probably won't get it soon but hoping for before Cyberpunk.

What are the people who ordered the ASUS TUF and have a high queue position doing?

Associate
System went down hard Flenix, I'm in 20 something and it took me 15+ min to order.
I had my order in cart just before 14:00 though, it was like 13:59:45ish when the button activated. ~90 seconds is impressive even when the site is at full speed, let alone how slow it was at launch...

Associate
Hi I would like to say thank you also but I don’t have any email yet with queue position

and looks like orders before me and after they get this information

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Associate
Yep. I wish I could get my hands on an FE, but went with the Eagle as a slightly more powerful yet still cost-effective alternative.

Still, all it takes is one big delivery to OC of 1,000 units from a slow boat and we're all good. I'm presuming nothing but hoping for the best.

i am in the same boat there. wanted the FE

Associate
Have you checked your spam folder?

Using the time your payment went through, you can cross reference it with real queue positions posted in the thread to give a good approximation of your position.
Yes mate. Not in spam. Looks like I am not in the queue at all. After enduring the worst customer service I have ever witnessed on top of that, this is not being looked into. No choice other than to cancel the order by the looks.

Back
Top Bottom