• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
To be fair it was always going to be almost instantly out of date. It doesn't take account of cancellations and shipped orders.

Happy to be 146 in the Aorus Master queue, only ordered on the 25th. Probably won't get it soon but hoping for before Cyberpunk.

What are the people who ordered the ASUS TUF and have a high queue position doing?
Not to mention the amount of people who probably didnt even put on their order and such into the system on it

Associate
Thanks to OCUK for the queue positions, 368 for a msi trio myself.

Now just waiting for Nvidia and MSI to get their **** together and start producing more products :) Hopefully November for me i guess?

Associate
Well I'm a lot happier than I thought I would be - the unofficial calculator had me at between 222 and 226, but turns out, despite ordering at 14.54, for the MSI Gaming X Trio, I'm 108 in the queue. Hopefully this means getting a card sooner than I'd expected.

Associate
To be fair it was always going to be almost instantly out of date. It doesn't take account of cancellations and shipped orders.

Happy to be 146 in the Aorus Master queue, only ordered on the 25th. Probably won't get it soon but hoping for before Cyberpunk.

What are the people who ordered the ASUS TUF and have a high queue position doing?

I'm 130, so maybe we will be in the same batch :)

Associate
Or I will ask different question maybe someone can give me my queue position

from this details

Order Number: 5875390
Date ordered: 20/09/2020 19:06:10

I will be so happy :D:D:D:D:D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I anticipate that there’s more info to come. Roll on Monday :cool:
A big ship arriving full of thousands of GPU’s exclusively for OcUK customers? :p

To be honest Nvidia should pay the price of air freighting them in, I know it is a lot more expansive then via a ship, but in the grand scheme of things it is not that expensive at all.

Back
Top Bottom