• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Anyone got a shipping email for the MSI Ventus?

They're coming in today or tomorrow so I fully expect people to hear on Friday.
Was number 38 in the official queue and 122 in the unofficial. just got shipping notification

Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£541.66 x 1 - MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-36C-MS: NVIDIA RTX Bundle Promotion - Watchdogs Legion & GeForce NOW

Associate
I've been sitting on a planned Zen 3 upgrade but I'll continue to do so until a decent stock level of that is presented. Not making the mistake of pre-ordering again.

Yes, good call. My only silver lining for this though is that there only a few skus, so not as dependent upon as many 3rd parties to get up to speed. If they do launch the X670 chipset too though... the merry go round starts all over again!!

Associate
Was number 38 in the official queue and 122 in the unofficial. just got shipping notification

Your Order has been packed and is in the process of being shipped.

IMPORTANT: Please note that any orders shipped after 7pm on a weekday by our night team will not be collected by DPD until the following day.

----------------------------------------------------------
Goods Shipped:
£541.66 x 1 - MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-36C-MS: NVIDIA RTX Bundle Promotion - Watchdogs Legion & GeForce NOW

Good news for Ventus people. Looks like may have had possibly 50 cards come in (atleast 38 but the Ventus people can hope) so happy days to all Ventus owners.

Associate
The lack of information on the Strix non-OC is actually killing me off. Why the radio silence everywhere? I just want a rough date even if it's December. At least then I can make a decision on whether to cancel and try elsewhere

Associate
How come some GigaByte orders are shipping when there has been no mention of Gigabyte stock coming in? @Gibbo
And where are the Eagle cards?

Farcical updates, they mean absolutely nothing.
From what I've seen and the other thread on here we possibly might not see them till November time, the gigabyte eagles due to the power connector issues

Associate
I got my queue number position today for the MSI gaming X trio today from a competitor.

Ordered at 14:05 on the day of release, find myself 43rd in the queue. Thought I'd be higher!

Associate
#42 in the Ventus queue - just had confirmation of shipping (15:06 order placed). Hyped!

Dont do this, don't give me hope.

I'm 126 in the queue, ordered at 15:14. I'm happy to see us past the first hour mark.

Not expecting mine to ship today but seeing this jump is great! Enjoy!

Associate
How come some GigaByte orders are shipping when there has been no mention of Gigabyte stock coming in? @Gibbo
And where are the Eagle cards?

Farcical updates, they mean absolutely nothing.

Yet anytime people here complain about the lack of updates, there's always someone to tell them to check the updates thread, which doesn't give a clear picture. Ventus and Palit in last week, not mentioned. Vision in today, again nothing. It was this half baked approach to giving us updates that tipped the balance for me and I cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom