• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I saw a few pages back that someone who was 7th for the Gigabyte Aorus Master got their shipment today. So at least 7 of them too.

Thanks, added

About 10 Aorus Master

I've found a post with a 7, any with a 10?

Really nice to see a list. Shame people yet again fail at simple instructions and already poisoning data with wrong dates/times.

Also would seem Webstore column is bugged. I entered mine without OC in front and it has been ignored.

I really wish Google would
  1. Let me set it to want them as pick from a calendar or day/month (as text) dropdowns
  2. Set requirements like I can on numbers (its kept all but a few order number sections reasonable, and cut to the first 5, though there is at least one in there that is way too high)
I'm tempted to just filter the too early and in the future ones, but the in range ones are hard to fix (especially because I can't tell if it is the datetime, queue position, or order number thats wrong, or if it is actually OC's mistake, which is half of the reason I made it, since mine is their mistake).

What is your webstore number... looking at the raw responses I can see one, but it is a string starting with a 0 rather than a number starting with a 4, which is odd... Sheets is doing something weird there.

Associate
I'm in position 1621 for the Asus TUF NON OC (I received the email 5 days ago and I pre ordered the card the 24/09/2020 at 05:05pm) still no update about my queue position. I just sent them an email in case they forgot to update my position. Sorry for my bad English.

Associate
Thanks, added

I've found a post with a 7, any with a 10?

I really wish Google would
  1. Let me set it to want them as pick from a calendar or day/month (as text) dropdowns
  2. Set requirements like I can on numbers (its kept all but a few order number sections reasonable, and cut to the first 5, though there is at least one in there that is way too high)
I'm tempted to just filter the too early and in the future ones, but the in range ones are hard to fix (especially because I can't tell if it is the datetime, queue position, or order number thats wrong, or if it is actually OC's mistake, which is half of the reason I made it, since mine is their mistake).

What is your webstore number... looking at the raw responses I can see one, but it is a string starting with a 0 rather than a number starting with a 4, which is odd... Sheets is doing something weird there.

I hope there's more as I'm number 51

Back
Top Bottom