• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just gonna throw this out there. Are OCUK using cards in newbuilds instead of fulfilling pre-orders?

I think they have said they aren't, but I think I've also seen forum posters claiming they are. So, I don't think so, but who knows.

Anyone ordered a Ventus and got a queue update email? I've not received one as of yet (but could easily just be impatient!)

Only seen ASUS and Gigabyte updates so far. They might be working alphabetically (or maybe more MSI cards are being packed now? We can hope).

Associate
We don't know. We do know:
  • Some people had much higher numbers than they should've in the first email. They could have been added back in their correct position
  • Some people didn't get emails. They might have been missed the first time, but the bug now fixed and added back in.
We do know for sure that 8th in queue got a shipping notification, and I believe 9th has stated they have got a 1st in queue email.
The higher number might be usa didn't Gibbo say UK first then US orders?

Associate
We don't know. We do know:
  • Some people had much higher numbers than they should've in the first email. They could have been added back in their correct position
  • Some people didn't get emails. They might have been missed the first time, but the bug now fixed and added back in.
We do know for sure that 8th in queue got a shipping notification, and I believe 9th has stated they have got a 1st in queue email.

Thanks for your reply :)

Associate
Has anyone received any updates on the Strix cards? cos information seems to be really lacking. Also with the queue position email, would be better if we could see our queue position in the MY ORDER section, since they don't seem to be regular with updating people.

Soldato
hummm run GPUZ and see if it is actually going over the boost stated, would be interesting to see what the peek actually is, unless you've already done that in which case
bad roll of the dice ?

It must have Evga Precision X1 causing the issue, disabled that and both Time Spy and Port Royal ran fine.

Associate
For TUF OC it seems thoughs higher in the queue dropped down further than those already further down in the queue? Why would this? Cancellations inbetween? Ive moved down 10 spaces some have moved down more?

Associate
This is just a long old load of ****** man nvidia are smoking some strong **** saying they had too many customers XD, you cant gas a card up that much and expect 100 sales lol

Associate
It must have Evga Precision X1 causing the issue, disabled that and both Time Spy and Port Royal ran fine.

yeah sounds about right, good glad you got it figguered out nothing worse than the new toy not working the way it's supposed too.
what you gunna play first ?

please dont let it be minecraft lol

Blows my mind that people go through all this riggamaroll and the first game they play is like i dunno something super not needing a 3080 like hearthstone lol

Associate
Just got this back from kfa2
Dear Customer ,

Thank you for reaching KFA2 customer service .

Sorry for keep you waiting .

Please note that shipment will be out by end of Oct .

Best Regards

KFA2

Back
Top Bottom