Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Those metal prints would probably look OK for the man cave but I wouldn't put them in the lounge or whatever - same for any pop culture stuff I guess but that's perhaps me being a little boring!

They actually offer printing your own photos on, which was what I was thinking doing. Rather than a traditional canvas or framed photo.

Associate
Happy so far, but do wonder if it's an 'upgrade' from the Pixel 4...

Im wondering the exact same from my pixel 3! it feels cheaper and the colour looks a bit washed in comparison to the pixel 3. its a nice phone but i think i honestly prefer the 3, im starting to think i should have just saved a few quid and got the new pixel 4

Soldato
Varmilo VA88M Moonlight keyboard with cherry MX silent switches.
The word 'silent' in the same sentence to describe a 'mechanical keyboard' is an oxymoron. :D

Looks funky, though - and i bet it feels satisfying to use - but everyone below will hate you (assuming it's upstairs).

*I need you to re-furnish the inside of our house - i lose the will to live just browsing websites, where as you seem to enjoy it and have a very good eye for detail.

Associate
The word 'silent' in the same sentence to describe a 'mechanical keyboard' is an oxymoron. :D

Looks funky, though - and i bet it feels satisfying to use - but everyone below will hate you (assuming it's upstairs).

*I need you to re-furnish the inside of our house - i lose the will to live just browsing websites, where as you seem to enjoy it and have a very good eye for detail.

That's really kind of you to say. Appreciated.

The silent reds really are incredibly quiet compared to my previous keyboard (standard red switches). Fortunately I'm downstairs so it's only ants which get to hear any noise :)

Soldato
Taking me ages to get used to the paddles, I've taken two out for now just so I can start getting accustomed to them. Feels like learning to walk again.

I play with two small ones in the bottom holes, as I feel they give greater resistance so I don't press them by accident. Great for playing games like Siege, as my thumbs can concentrate on the movement whilst I can lean left/right with a paddle. Also useful for changing gears in Forza.

Soldato
I have a logitech G810, the keys are very very quiet.
I know the keyboard - and it's all relative, i know - but it still sounds like someone's euthanising rats on the side of the desk when my wife types upstairs with any mechanical keyboard (even with different switches).

But, as mentioned in another thread, my wife 'punch-types' - and so all mechanical keyboards have had to go - especially now we share my study, thanks to remote working. Plus, the Microsoft Natural is one of my guilty pleasures and they've grown on her too...

...kinda had to, as i bought 3 of them.

Associate
A clocky thing

IMG-20201014-145219-01.jpg

I do like this reminds me of Mondaine - Do you mind if I ask where you purchased? :)

Back
Top Bottom