This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
90% of the house spiders in our house (of the ones I see at least) are false widows. I've taken to treating them like normal spiders... Put them outside or in the shed... Even saved a couple which had got stuck in the bath or the shower...

One fell off the ceiling and caught itself right in front of my face once, and climbed all the way back up its web, it was quite interesting to watch. But then it did it again and made me jump, and started walking up my headphone wire... So I picked it up and put it in the shed.

They've never bitten me etc... I tend to take the stance that they are just creatures with a little life to lead, its not its fault that its a false widow.

But a pregnant one... I dunno, I'd probably release it down the road so they dont all come back here. :p

Spiders with big abdomens freak me out. Im OK with most spiders now.

Soldato
The spider story's are my nightmare, hate them but I only get puny ones, also just bought some peppermint oil, I've mixed with a bleach and it repels them, do a spider hunt every night and always clear, white wooden floors throuout so easy to spot

NVP

NVP

Soldato
90% of the house spiders in our house (of the ones I see at least) are false widows. I've taken to treating them like normal spiders... Put them outside or in the shed... Even saved a couple which had got stuck in the bath or the shower...

One fell off the ceiling and caught itself right in front of my face once, and climbed all the way back up its web, it was quite interesting to watch. But then it did it again and made me jump, and started walking up my headphone wire... So I picked it up and put it in the shed.

They've never bitten me etc... I tend to take the stance that they are just creatures with a little life to lead, its not its fault that its a false widow.

But a pregnant one... I dunno, I'd probably release it down the road so they dont all come back here. :p

Spiders with big abdomens freak me out. Im OK with most spiders now.
Haha yeh I'm the same, I only take them outside when the wife screams, otherwise they're chilling. False Widows (or anything I think may look like one) I put out straight away as I have young kids I don't want bitten, but luckily this pregnant one was in a vacant property so I left it alone with no issue... until my return when I'm greeted by an army of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom