• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 663 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 229 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Playing SpiderMan MM I absolutely suck, I don’t know if you’re expected to be coming from the first or something but there’s so much to take in with the combat I’m struggling to get to grips with it. Swinging through New York is awesome though, I just need more practice.

Soldato
Got mine delivered earlier from Amazon. Preordered in September the day it came up. I was worried I was going to be one of the unlucky ones today. Really **** to hear about people’s experiences either with GAME, delivery drivers or not being able to grab a release day console. :(

All the more disappointed for others as I’ve had a fantastic time with the console so far and I can see a lot of people will get lots of enjoyment out of it. The controller is truly brilliant. I had AC:V to play, but I stormed through Astro instead. I can’t remember the last time a game made me smile so much. It’s brilliant. Totally recommend it to everyone. It’s pretty short. About 2-3hrs depending on how thorough you are.

Fingers crossed for everyone who managed to order between September and now get what they ordered soon. Scalpers are such scum.

Associate
This Astro room tune is catchy as hell, not even started the game yet! Haha!

Good times ahead, controller feels fantastic, I was trying to imagine the feeling - You have to experience it, Sublime! :D

Yeah the pad knocks everything out of the park, but hey even though I own both consoles I am a xbox man so don't want to big the PS up to much.

Permabanned
So i am a very lucky person tonight; my neighbour decided he didn't want to keep his PS5 + controller, delivered today. He could have sold it for a massive profit, but he decided to sell to me at RRP. legend!
See I feel bad but not at the same time. Someone came and paid 800 for my ps5 disk version.

Soldato
One thing I can’t get used to is how quick games start. Even if you close them and start them from nothing. Spider-Man for example, you start the game and it’s straight in the main menu, no loading at all. It’s mad

Not really, as having played Spidey MM on the PS4, the 5 version seems to skip out all the intro videos/splash screens which last about 20s.

Associate
See I feel bad but not at the same time. Someone came and paid 800 for my ps5 disk version.
Madness. If someone bought 1 console for themselves but decided to sell it as the market value had gone up, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's the people who buy as many consoles as they can for the sole purpose of making profit that are scum.

Associate
Arrived at about 15:00 today from Amazon.

Patched, and setup users for the rest of the family. Kids played some AstroBoy and liked it. Also downloaded Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Bugsnax and God of War from the PS+ collection.

I’ve not actually played on it myself, but stage one complete!

Soldato
yeah mine was stuck on please wait for about 5 mins, then it goes back to menu and you can see it transferring off the disc for multiplayer module - about 36Gb.

Reminds me of Some Windows updates.

Rebooted and left it, it's now showing it as installing so I've left the console on while I watch taskmaster and see how it is afterwards, thanks for giving me hope.

Back
Top Bottom