• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

enough is enough with your website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I only tired once to look at the products at 14:15 and still cannot get on. Your really need to prioritse building a new ecom platform. it is a complete joke its not fit for purpose, how can you sell online without the correct tools.

50 million a year reveune with gross profit of over 6mill a year, with retained earning nearing the 14million mark. sort your company out. I'll not be buying here again

Associate
I only tired once to look at the products at 14:15 and still cannot get on. Your really need to prioritse building a new ecom platform. it is a complete joke its not fit for purpose, how can you sell online without the correct tools.

50 million a year reveune with gross profit of over 6mill a year, with retained earning nearing the 14million mark. sort your company out. I'll not be buying here again

true

Associate
OP
rev means nothing profit is more important, thats for their pocket of investment, could include buying stock. but that could be under assets. Thats what happens when people with no brains have money

Soldato
What are you looking to even buy? Not a single retailer has stock if you're looking for the 6800/XT AIB models. Not one.

AMD have re-defined paper launch (none at all!) - Nvidia gave them a huge wide open shot and they have failed to show Nvidia up on stock.

Same goes for the AMD Zen 3 CPUs and Nvidia 3080s etc... so get off your high horse. They won't miss your few hundred quid from £50m now will they? :D

Associate
Did you not know about the supposed 2pm 'launch' today? That would have said to anyone just avoid the site at that time, regardless of whether there was actually any stock or not being sold.

Associate
OP
my household income is over 1.5year annual. also you really need to understand reveune and profits are different things. fair enough 6million odd isnt too bad. depends if they use that to buy more stock

Associate
OP
there website should be able to handle a small launch. I can read and knew no stock would be available. I left it ages to try and see what product their was, that is not the point. Their website needs to be up to stratch. also the phone CS is good and very friendly but why then allow a crap website...

Associate
my household income is over 1.5year annual. also you really need to understand reveune and profits are different things. fair enough 6million odd isnt too bad. depends if they use that to buy more stock

You should probably email the management directly. They really do appreciate being told how to run their business.

OcUK Staff
Its nice to know that someone loves OcUK so much that they want to provide pointers that we can follow in order to continue providing a service to them.
Rest assured we are looking at changes the traffic to the site has tripled effectively overnight and bringing around changes on the other hand does not without massive investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom