• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
So managed to grab a GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti GAMING OC PRO 8G. Currently running a GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ GAMING OC 8G

Currently game at 1440 will there be much difference ? Thinking of selling the 2070S on eBay as its 8 months old and still worth a few £££

I really want a 3080 so its another stop gap really. Failing that a really good friend needs the new 3060ti and give it to him

The main question is....is it much of an upgrade from the 2070S. I'm reading its the same as a 2080S which means what ?

Associate
Dont look on that well known market site chaps as scalpers are already selling RTX 3060ti founders editions. Makes me sick tbh....:mad:

Associate
Will there be any cards other than the Palit 3060 ti being released? Might be able to break even with buying this card and selling my current 2070 Super for around £400

Associate
Managed to get an FE card which was a purchase for a mate, but he also managed to get an MSI Gaming X Trio before they all sold out... so looks like I'll be getting rid of my 2070 super and use this for a bit until 3080's or 6800XT's come into stock at prices that I wont cry 'rape!' at.

Soldato
Seriously! £650 bought you a 3080 not too long ago....if you were super quick. I'll not pay more than RRP for these cards, the value isn;t there otherwise.

It is crazy, i've never seen any value in buying the mid-high end variants of the same model of card, no real value in the performance. Makes these kind of things even harder as i first need to see what the price range is and then pick out the lowest, but they sell out before i've done that :(

Back
Top Bottom