• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Almost had us there hahahaha, seriously though, all this work for just £100 profit

Well to be fair I build and sell gaming PC's with less profit sometimes, takes MUCH more than an hour to source the (mainly used bargain) parts, build, stress test, then sell the thing......Good job I enjoy it (woiuldn't do it otherwise) Scalping is easy money especially if you write a bot to automate it all. [EDIT] I DON'T CONDONE SCALPING, Used to collect 'collectors edition' games until the scalpers caught wind of it. Plus most 'collectors editions' are mass produced nowadays.

Associate
well, not that you probably believe me, but I can assure you I'm not putting mine up for sale for a profit. I'll just use it until I can get something faster and my friend will be buying it for his sons machine at the same price I paid or less.

Im just hella salty because im not buying a last gen card and im not pay scalper prices and im in every discord and whats app group i can find and ive still been unable to get a 3080 3070 6800xt and now 3060ti. Ive taken every launch day off work and missed out every time

Associate
Im just hella salty because im not buying a last gen card and im not pay scalper prices and im in every discord and whats app group i can find and ive still been unable to get a 3080 3070 6800xt and now 3060ti. Ive taken every launch day off work and missed out every time
Learn from your mistakes. Also, work, in 2020?!

Soldato
To put things into perspective,

The 1080Ti (that's the top tier **80 class of graphics cards) was the same price, at launch, as the now mid range **60 series cards. That's TWO TIERS BELOW!! Just how much extracting the urine will people put up with before they say sod it?

Ignore the names of the cards, that's just marketing guff. At £400 the 3060Ti is the best price/performance ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom