• Digital Only Version

Votes: 172 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Does anyone know what stock in stores looks like? Now that shops have opened again I'm wondering if there's a Game down a back alley somewhere with a a few PS5s lying around

Associate
Does anyone know what stock in stores looks like? Now that shops have opened again I'm wondering if there's a Game down a back alley somewhere with a a few PS5s lying around
If you have time to go look then by all means go look, I was tempted to go into store to check myself. (Some lady apparently got lucky in visiting Argos and got one at 9AM according to twitter).

Associate
I think after the stress of fighting to get my RTX 3090 for my PC and Cyberpunk coming out next week which will take up all my gaming time....im not going to bother fighting for a PS5, going to wait till the new year and the madness calms down and buy one when they are readily in stock.

I'd only get it....turn it on once and then constantly be playing Cyberpunk on my PC anyway :D

Associate
Finished MM the other day, now its not getting picked up and probably won't enjoy replaying it...

Seems to be holding value 2nd hand, might have cost me £5 for the game once I sell it.

Soldato
Finished MM the other day, now its not getting picked up and probably won't enjoy replaying it...

Seems to be holding value 2nd hand, might have cost me £5 for the game once I sell it.

Yet some digital people will say it's too much effort selling games on and happily discard the whole price! Madness

Soldato
Had more WiFi drop out issues on the PS5 last night, only been happening since I started using a USB SSD drive, but it was fine for the first couple of days (did a warzone session Saturday night with mates work no issues).

It's connected via ethernet now, so that's that!

Back
Top Bottom