• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
Added to the basket and by the time I went to check out it had vanished. Was gonna grab this for my boy. I'm still waiting on the 3080.

Oh well, I'm saving a ton of money on not being able to upgrade PC's this year! xD

Associate
Got one by pure luck on a random refresh...

or at least i THINK i got one... How will I know if I am waitlisted? I got Order Received in my account?

Associate
Just got my email saying that my order has been recieved. Payment has been taken!

Honestly stoked to see the difference in performance between this and my GTX 980. Cant wait!!

Associate
Got my confirmation email as well, so that's a relief.

There's another batch going live 'later' according to the other thread, best of luck to everyone for when those come.

Associate
Got my confirmation email as well, so that's a relief.

There's another batch going live 'later' according to the other thread, best of luck to everyone for when those come.

Fingers crossed congrats to everyone who got one in this wave though! Everyone who managed to bag one also gave a hit to the scalpers!

Associate
Fingers crossed congrats to everyone who got one in this wave though! Everyone who managed to bag one also gave a hit to the scalpers!
100% i wasnt the fastest and still got one, every other time i have tried and not even got to the payment stage before they were gone!

Back
Top Bottom