• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
How do they know?

Here, not sure how he knows exactly but:

Considering the headsup was short and the add to order buttons were there for under five minutes we still sold the following amounts:
- Palit 3060Ti Dual - 122pc sold, so it looks like two people may have missed out, but if we can some OC version left I will speak with CS about getting the orders upgraded.
- Palit 3060Ti Dual OC - 10 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X2 - 2 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X3 - 6 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge - 19 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge OC - 54 sold, all will ship.

- Powercolor 6800 MBA - 7 sold, all will ship
- Sapphire 6800 MBA - 19 sold, all will ship.

So now you see why these launches are so hard, that was totally un-announced, not marketed apart from a forum post by myself here two minutes before allowing orders for five minutes.

Simple fact is demand is beyond sky high and customers are willing to pay any price, we have kept our pricing very fair with the Palit from £389, but fact is competitors are £500 plus and sold out.

All the orders we took are genuine, no bots, 1pc per customers to UK/Ireland etc.

Associate
Hey,

I've not decided if I definitely will get rid yet, and certainly, I wouldn't offer it outside of the MM if I did else face the wrath of the mods! Plus, I'd only swap for a 3060Ti FE, not sell, so unless you had one of those :D
nope i aint got a 3060ti but i have a box of starwars figures lol

Associate
Damn I missed out by checking this thread instead of the other. I was hoping to play cyberpunk but I don't think that's going to happen with a gtx750. Perhaps next year. But props for trying to keep the bots out. I'm assuming with brexit and such I'll never be looking at under £400 new for this.

Associate
Do we think decent 550w PSU is ok for a 3060ti (basic palit one)?

Im assuming so but I know 600 is recommended. Built a pc for my nephew for Xmas and the PSU is a TX550m. If this order went through ok I will be swapping out his 5700xt to 3060ti. Should be ok? It's a Ryzen 3600 and that's about it - no mechanical drives or anything...

Associate
When I went to order I clicked "pre-order". Now I have the card on my account as "Order Received - Not yet shipped?". Nothing about it being a pre-order or estimated shipping etc.

Any chance this an actual order as opposed to a pre-order? I'm not hopeful!

That's what mine says, and I'm pretty sure I got in on time

Soldato
Do we think decent 550w PSU is ok for a 3060ti (basic palit one)?

Im assuming so but I know 600 is recommended. Built a pc for my nephew for Xmas and the PSU is a TX550m. If this order went through ok I will be swapping out his 5700xt to 3060ti. Should be ok? It's a Ryzen 3600 and that's about it - no mechanical drives or anything...

A decent 550W is absolutely fine for a 3060Ti / R5 3600 system.

Soldato
Just noticed a competitor had a pre-order link up for one of their 3070s, when i added it to basket to see when stock was due, it said 4 in stock.............I was so so tempted, but, i think i'd kick myself in the long run if i spent £690 on a 3070, that's 3080 money. EDIT: says 1 in stock now, guessing that'll be gone before anyone see's this or works out where im talking about so don't get too excited.
We'd all kick you if you spent that much lol

Associate
Which card? In the other thread Gibbo states that everyone except for maybe 2 that ordered the £389 one will receive their order, so it may just be phrasing :)

Thanks LukeW - It was the Zotac OC. I'm now more optimistic but will wait for shipping.

Hoping it does ship, this is my first PC build and can't wait to play CyberPunk on it! Moving from PS4 and excited about the PC gaming experience!

Associate
Thanks LukeW - It was the Zotac OC. I'm now more optimistic but will wait for shipping.

Hoping it does ship, this is my first PC build and can't wait to play CyberPunk on it! Moving from PS4 and excited about the PC gaming experience!

Here you go mate, quote is here, congrats haha :)

Hi there

- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge - 19 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge OC - 54 sold, all will ship.

Back
Top Bottom