• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Yeah, it's a crazy situation for all technology. I had to wait 2 months for a Blackmagic Ultrastudio this year, and I was guaranteed to be getting one from 'the next batch coming into the UK'

Soldato
Right on the back of black Friday and cyber Monday... bit of a backlog

never took so long to ship before since i started using this e-tailer , but s*** happens does it not lol . just going to wait until monday and see what happens lol

You won't feel that way when it arrives. :D

that depends how it performs compaired to the card i am using

Associate
Something went wrong at OCUK, the other large retailer that sells the FE cards had no problem with shipping.

Not exactly true, I've waited 2 days to get shipping info from them. Some people get stuff earlier, some later - it's not the same for everyone.

Associate
dont think its the shipping its more like lack of staff due to covid or really busy and the pickers cant keep up as i put to collect my 2 orders which 1 was a gfx card and the other was other bits and bobs but heard nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom