• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
The boost clock shown for the product is fairly pointless, I think it's just the AIB's way of saying this card will boost to at least that amount.

Nvidia GPU boost is used on all cards and and it decide what clock to run based on temperate and power.

How did you get a Zotac card so fast?

Cheers, will see how I go.

I ordered one from a competitor, got lucky as 300 people were viewing it on checkout.

Associate
Cheers, will see how I go.

I ordered one from a competitor, got lucky as 300 people were viewing it on checkout.

How well does the cooling solution hold up for the 3060ti's power draw?
Do the fans have to ramp up much?
It's the only concern I have with the Zotac as it has the smallest heatsink.

Associate
Depends what you do with your games. I cap at 144 fps for my monitor, and it is tolerable in some using speakers. When playing above 200 fps (this is probably game dependent on whether its CPU bound maybe?) the fans ramp up.

Games I've tested so far are:

All below is at 1080p on high/ultra settings.

Doom Eternal [GPU gets loud, but tolerable if using speakers], capped @ 144 fps.
Heaven benchmark, got around 240 fps, fans were 70% and GPU temp was at 67c [really loud, need headphones].
World of Warcraft, capped @ 140 fps, can hardly hear the GPU.
Insurgency Sandstorm, capped @ 144 fps, can hardly hear GPU.
Gears 5, capped @ 144fps [really loud, need headphones, temps reached 70c, fans were running at 77%].

Last edited:
Soldato
well my palit 3060ti was shipped this afternoon , i just hope DPD do not screw up like last time i ordered something .

edit: i just remembered that my monitor is a freesnyc monitor , will it matter ?

Associate
did you order the palit dual 3060ti ? , you ordered 3 min before me :O

Edit : why does it say page not secure when you choose the page number of a thread on this forum ? (windows 10 edge browser)
How’ve you done that lol I ordered a zotac non oc at the same time as you mine hasn’t dispatched :(

Associate
well my palit 3060ti was shipped this afternoon , i just hope DPD do not screw up like last time i ordered something

Nice dude, hope mine get shipped tomorrow, but I was probably one of the last to order by 15 minutes... :/ Surprised if I'm not part of the 5, even though payment has been made.[

Meantime, I got that Cyberpunk preload :)

Edit: Wonder how much I can sell my 3 year old 1070 for...

Soldato
If you are lucky enough to get a card, and can get strong money for whatever card you have currently, you;re laughing, I put my RX580 8Gb on FB Marketplace for £150, obviously expecting to be low balled, guy offered me £120 so I took it..

Soldato
The boost clock shown for the product is fairly pointless, I think it's just the AIB's way of saying this card will boost to at least that amount.

Nvidia GPU boost is used on all cards and and it decide what clock to run based on temperate and power.

Mostly correct the advertised boost clock is the minimum guaranteed that the card should do. Its set on the card which is why you can see it in GPU-Z at the bottom of the first tab.

Often gets people confused when their card boosts more than the advertised.

Back
Top Bottom