• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Inno3d oc version was 419.99 as is the zotac Non-oc.

So they are the same price. I don't really care that the zotac is non-oc as it's a better card and the oc is only 35mhz or something.

Associate
just thought people might want to know, I ordered the Palit RTX 3060 ti on Thursday 3rd at 3.01 pm, just got a dispatch notification now. fingers crossed you all get yours sooner rather than later

Associate
just thought people might want to know, I ordered the Palit RTX 3060 ti on Thursday 3rd at 3.01 pm, just got a dispatch notification now. fingers crossed you all get yours sooner rather than later

Thanks for the update! Great to see a few going out before Thursday. Hope I'm lucky too :)

Associate
You can ask the question in the Customer Service page dude, Im 15.04 and they confirm i have one allocated.

I should probably do that but I'm scared they'll say no haha. Too much anxiety.

Mine was 15:12 so yeah.. I had it in the basket a long time. I mean maybe I was last, maybe my specific one was allocated?

Associate
The Inno says £449 the Zotac Non OC Version is £419 personally would prefer the Zotac with the 5 year warranty as dont really like Inno but I would expect a refund of £30. Doesnt mention whether a part refund was offered or not though so its still not evident what was offered.

3 Dec 2020 14:59:00 and still not dispatched yet :)

Associate
:cool:I was 15:15 (if we’re taking about the email?)
Mine was 15:12 from account order page, unsure about email. Email was probably straight after lol.
Damn though if yours is later.

And tbh they could be sending them out in a different order, like alphabetical not order time.. idk. Honestly a stressful situation haha.

Back
Top Bottom