• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
done some testing in a few games and in timespy/firestike and tbh i am a little underwhelmed , 1345 points higher than the 5700xt red devil (5700xt=10232 score) but while playing 7d2d 35-45fps which is a lot lower than the 5700xt . but in horizon zero dawn i am getting better fps in this game and in metro exodus , i might need a fresh install of windows tbh ?

Associate
May be useful info to someone...

My order date/time 3rd at 20:24

This was the Inno3D OC 3060Ti

I contacted CS and was told I was 22nd in the queue with 19 cards available.

I was offered a swap and went for the Zotac 3060Ti (non OC) at the same price. Also refunded the postage.

Same here mate, I was 20:26 and position 43. Haven't heard word yet regarding shipment of the replacement card though.

Soldato
done some testing in a few games and in timespy/firestike and tbh i am a little underwhelmed , 1345 points higher than the 5700xt red devil (5700xt=10232 score) but while playing 7d2d 35-45fps which is a lot lower than the 5700xt . but in horizon zero dawn i am getting better fps in this game and in metro exodus , i might need a fresh install of windows tbh ?

Seems a little low should be breaking 12000.
Make sure you have vsync/g-sync turned off if you have it enabled in the driver.

My 5700xt score was 9707 never broke 10000 with it so happy with 12437 on my last run.

Associate
I think I may be one of the very few people who wants to cancel a 3000 series order. Just had something die on my PC not sure if MB,CPU or RAM. :(
I'll be lucky to have it repaired by the new year.
I've sent a cancel request but it's possibly too late, it would be good if someone form here was offered it.
If not I doubt if it will be difficult to sell locally for RRP.

Associate

What kind of settings and resolution are you running in 7d2d? 35-45fps is pretty low. I'm running an i7 3930k at 4.4 and gtx 1080 @1440p and I'm mostly 70-90fps getting **** done. It did drop to 15fps mid hoard with 4 players tho. It's one of the games I play most.

Associate
I think I may be one of the very few people who wants to cancel a 3000 series order. Just had something die on my PC not sure if MB,CPU or RAM. :(
I'll be lucky to have it repaired by the new year.
I've sent a cancel request but it's possibly too late, it would be good if someone form here was offered it.
If not I doubt if it will be difficult to sell locally for RRP.

That's a shame, maybe your gpu died just in time...

Associate
What kind of settings and resolution are you running in 7d2d? 35-45fps is pretty low. I'm running an i7 3930k at 4.4 and gtx 1080 @1440p and I'm mostly 70-90fps getting **** done. It did drop to 15fps mid hoard with 4 players tho. It's one of the games I play most.

I'd look at boost clock and temperature too. Most 3060 ti seem to boost to at least 1900mhz if the card is kept below 75c and voltage is stock.
But if you look at the reviews you shouldn't expect to be blown away compared to the 5700xt which is a stronger card than many give it credit for.

Soldato
running 1440p maxed out in 7d2d and the clocks hit 1965mhz @68-70c , my 5700 red devil was hitting 2080mhz out of the box @74c and hit 135-160fps .
i am doing to tweaks to my system as i type this lol , i am running the latest nvidia drivers and also got the palit thundermaster software for overclocking

Associate
That's a shame, maybe your gpu died just in time...

I just got the notification that Cyberpunk is in the post too, I went for the physical copy because I found it for sale for £40.
Ah well, I'm fairly sure I can get this back up and running soon even if I have to sell the 3060ti to do so.
No doubt the game will still do just fine on my 1070 since I play at 1080p

Associate
I just got the notification that Cyberpunk is in the post too, I went for the physical copy because I found it for sale for £40.
Ah well, I'm fairly sure I can get this back up and running soon even if I have to sell the 3060ti to do so.
No doubt the game will still do just fine on my 1070 since I play at 1080p

I've got a zotac mini 1070 which I'm upgrading from.

I'm hoping I can get a couple hundred for it.

If your can get abit extra for your 3060ti to pay for a replacement part, i'd do it.

Soldato
I still haven't built my PC yet so can't test out my FE 3060 Ti...

Who'd have thought I'd struggle the most sourcing RAM?! Especially considering I managed to get a 3060Ti and Ryzen 5800X...

Associate
I've got a zotac mini 1070 which I'm upgrading from.

I'm hoping I can get a couple hundred for it.

If your can get abit extra for your 3060ti to pay for a replacement part, i'd do it.

I just saw a mini 1070 sell online for £180. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
The smaller cards are a bit unpredictable as they are worth far more to someone with an ITX system.

The idea of scalping did cross my mind but I think I'd rather someone local gets it for RRP if my cancel request does not go through.
I think I'll just get something second hand to get up and running again for now, I know a few people with 4 core i7 systems in storage that they haven't got round to selling yet. I couldn't bear to go through the constant checking of stock for a full system.

Edit: Just got shipping confirmed from OCUK

Last edited:
Associate
I just saw a mini 1070 sell online for £180. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
The smaller cards are a bit unpredictable as they are worth far more to someone with an ITX system.

The idea of scalping did cross my mind but I think I'd rather someone local gets it for RRP if my cancel request does not go through.
I think I'll just get something second hand to get up and running again for now, I know a few people with 4 core i7 systems in storage that they haven't got round to selling yet. I couldn't bear to go through the constant checking of stock for a full system.

Seems like a fair price. I don't even game much on pc tbh but just like tech. I am debating between cyberpunk for pc or ps5...

That's fair enough.

And yeah, it's a word time for pc systems and building, everything is so expensive.

Associate
What’s the best way to contact customer service? I still have no idea whether I’ve secured an item in stock or not? Still not even awaiting picking!

My first time using this company, and defiantly my last!! I understand how challenging it can be under the current circumstances, but some transparency would be appreciated.

Associate
I got 4 X 8Gb Crucial Ballistix for
What’s the best way to contact customer service? I still have no idea whether I’ve secured an item in stock or not? Still not even awaiting picking!

My first time using this company, and defiantly my last!! I understand how challenging it can be under the current circumstances, but some transparency would be appreciated.

I used the Order Query discussion in these forums https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/community/order-queries.118/

Associate

I feel like you're overreacting over a slight wait for a graphics card. This retailer can only do so much with the staff and resources they have on hand. It's likely that all the 3060ti orders have been accepted and that they just need to be shipped.

Associate
I guess this is a matter of perspective? I don’t want to have to wait an entire week only to be told I’ve been added to a preorder list knowing I could have probably secured a card from a competitor within that timeframe.

Also, the cryptic email with preorder information attached doesn’t give me much confidence despite the site claiming the item was in stock.

Back
Top Bottom