• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
Is Geforce now any good? Those streaming services always seem to be a bit flaky.

I used it on my laptop Intel HD 620 graphics. I have it in the balanced HD option think it is and I was trying to figure out best way to describe it and then Youtube reminded me its like playing at 480p (on 1920 x 1080) on my laptop.

is that included with the 3060Ti ? , i cannot find a code anywhere with my new card (no mention of it on the palit 3060Ti page

it was emailed seperately.

Associate
Quick question, Im coming from the red side (V64) is it just a case of a driver uninstall and then Nvdia card in / install drivers or is there something more to do?

Associate
Haven't had to use DPD in ages but apparently the address isnt clear from the Overclockers Shipment so I have to update my address with DPD at a cost!?

Is this not something Overclockers should cover?

Associate
Got mine today! <3

Memory clock keeps going from 5000mhz to 7000mhz constantly lol, unsure if that is a bug or something weird.
Didn't know it had RGB :o Coilwhine is very quiet and harder to get to happen <3

Unsure what I need to configure if anything, I'll probably leave on default unless you guys have tips!

Soldato
Just picked up a Giga 3060Ti Gaming OC Pro to have a little play with, looks a good solid card!

How do you keep getting these cards!

So frustrating people saying they are getting cards delivered even multiple cards and I can't find anything in stock anywhere and I've been looking since 6800 release and also now Inc Nvidia in my search and still can't find anything :(

Caporegime
How do you keep getting these cards!

So frustrating people saying they are getting cards delivered even multiple cards and I can't find anything in stock anywhere and I've been looking since 6800 release and also now Inc Nvidia in my search and still can't find anything :(

Sorry to hear that man :(

Tbf with all the cards I've had it's just right place right time, and the Ti I managed to get on another forum (still was £460, but I don't begrudge the guy making a little and it does look to be a v good card w/4yrs warranty).

If I sell it anytime soon (likely!) will give you a heads-up first (if not sorted) when I create MM post.

Considering the 3090 is barely 50% faster in most stuff at 1440p they look real good value!

Associate
So, for the guys like me who haven't been able to buy any of the 3060's yet... taking into consideration we are probably gonna have to wait for quite a while until people decide to stop buying cards through bots to resell them for a profit, which manufacturers do you people think would be the best ones to look for? Any to avoid? Would have loved to get the FE, but looks impossible now... so if I'm gonna have to wait for three months or more, at least I'll be looking for a specific manufacturer.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Quick question, Im coming from the red side (V64) is it just a case of a driver uninstall and then Nvdia card in / install drivers or is there something more to do?

I downloaded the nVida drivers. Then used this: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601 to clear out the AMD drivers. Shut down, unplug the network cable, swap the cards over. Boot into windows, install nvidia drivers, reconnect network cable.

Back
Top Bottom